on 30 August 2017
I love this think it's got a little bit of fake tan in it as well but iv had lovely results from using it x would recommend
on 4 September 2017
Brilliant product smells lovely and gives you a nice tan this is the second bottle I have bought and will continue to buy highly recommend, very quick in delivery also.
on 4 September 2017
Good price and very quick delivery. I've used this for a while and I have a lovely even colour. The lotion ribs in we'll and it has a nice smell. My skin is really nice and soft. I'd definitely recommend to anyone.
on 23 June 2017
Used this last 3 weeks and I can safely say I'm going a very deep dark brown fab!!
on 21 August 2017
great tan after use. Great product. would by again
on 29 September 2017
It's ok I have used a better pro tan
on 12 July 2017
Great for giving a deeper tan can be used in sun (with sunscreen too) or on sun bed
on 24 September 2017
Very good
on 3 August 2017
Brilliant love it 👍
on 15 June 2017
Very happy with product, thank you