on 5 July 2013
I received this Russell Hobbs Black Tumble Dryer yesterday, received 3 days after purchase which was pleasantly surprising. Took a few minutes to connect and is working like a dream. Looks fabulous in my kitchen and a welcome addition to my other appliances. Definitely recommend to others, quality product and prompt professional delivery.
on 2 October 2013
bought this product because it was the only vented black tumble dryer we could find however doesn't dry very well
on 11 June 2014
I would avoid buying this! bought this thinking its good make, should be good quality and last a while, its the complete opposite! the door wouldn't close on the 1st one I had so it was replaced. ive had it little over a year now and there is something wrong with the tensioners. to make it worse I cant find the right parts to fix it.
on 16 January 2014
I was quite disappointed in this dryer. I thought because of the name it would be a good one I have found it takes to long to dry the clothes so I have to run it longer than my last one which was a different make. I would not recommend this item
on 28 January 2014
Bought this TD at Christmas and have been very disappointed with it's performance. Had an engineer out who changed a sensor but still not drying clothes as you would expect. Tried all the available programmes but clothes still appear damp and need drying off on clothes dryer and radiators. 90 min cycle clothes still damp however after another 90 minutes finally the clothes are ready.
3 hrs most unacceptable as I am sure you will agree. Engineer says it's working as it is supposed to but it appears if that is the case it is not up to scratch and certainly not as good a product as our last one.
In the process of asking for another engineer visit.
on 23 September 2013
I think I got the unlucky machine...basically it doesn't work..it just blows cold air throughout the programme cycles and doesn't heat up...I have been on to the suppliers who have decided to replace the machine..the last communication that I received from them was on the 16/9 so I am still waiting to hear as to when they will be replacing this machine
on 4 September 2014
Ive had my dryer one year it was fine then boom door dropped off makes high pitch screeching noices etc russell hobbs was aname I trusted not now
on 10 March 2014
The heater on the original machine did not work but was promptly replaced and the original removed, The replacement works as described
on 13 May 2013
I am not impressed with my product at all - I have to keep putting my dryer on the same cycle several times to ensure the drying is completely dry. Can be exchanged as it is possibly faulty.
on 16 April 2013
drys clothes as it should most of the time, sometimes stops drying prematurely. wife loves the matching colour yo other kitchen appliances