TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 7 May 2013
Had these for a little while now. I was looking for cpmpatibles for my Epson 235sx. Bought from several Amazon suppliers and found nothing but non working leaking disappointments. These loaded immediately and the print quality does not match the originals but is perfectly okay for home printing. Photograph copies are noticiably poorer. As to lifetime, at the moment I would say that they do appear to have a decent lifetime when compared with others I have used. I am hard to please as you will see in other reviews, you get the hard truth. I would, at the right price buy these again.
on 25 June 2017
Arrived quickly, great product.
on 4 May 2017
no issues so far
on 5 August 2017
Third lot I've bought. Excellent.
on 20 September 2017
Cheap and great quality, they will be reordered when required.
on 3 January 2015
All working ok so far.
on 15 September 2017
will buy again
on 12 June 2013
Yes these cartridges are compatible, yes the printer thinks that they are original Epson products but.... Unlike the original products, when the cartridge is getting empty, the printer does not flag a warning - it simply stops recognising the cartridge and stops printing. You then have to replace a cartridge with ink in it. Given the low price, this is not a disaster, but it does mean that the whole page must be printed again. Also - I needed these to d a lot of printing of photos where it did not matter if the quality was not 100%. Colour rendering with these inks is good, but for the first time in 3 years I got clogged printer nozzles. Now I am back on original Epson ink, no more clogging. You simply get what you pay for!
on 14 February 2013
I attend a craft club and we use these in our printer to print out cards and papers etc.The colours are clear and bright and they last forever
on 2 October 2013
As we all know to buy the real Epson ink cartridges is brutally expensive, so to get these many for £8.99 made me think something was wrong. I was what was wrong. They work perfectly. I have yet to know hoe long they last but I printed 50 pages out yesterday and then checked the ink levels. They hadn't gone down at all. I'm confident they'll last just as long as the real think. Two big thumbs up.