on 20 August 2014
Is camera is fantastic, with a plethora of functions and style to match, it's quite possible to leave the thing on "auto" and 99% of the time it will get the settings spot on.. The only downside is a relatively short battery life but that's a small price to pay for all that's packed into this.. Brilliant..
on 6 December 2013
Being a Samsng addict, this works well with my galaxy Note 2 as a viewfinder, with the Smart TV but in the end all smartphones are alos WiFi cameras. More controls though ion the camera then the smartphone and easier to take photos rather than happy snaps. Good resolution and nice camera to use.
on 4 May 2017
Excellent product
on 8 March 2017
Brilliant
on 22 May 2017
Great bought for present
on 18 July 2014
I love this digi cam - bought to capture as many moments as I can of my new twin girls and its great! I just need to sit down and study all its features so I can enjoy the camera even more
on 24 August 2014
Excellent camera, very easy to use. Lots settings, great photos. Love the wi-fi facility. Delivered within 24 hours.
on 15 May 2014
Smashing little camera, good lens, plenty of zoom, great array of features.... ideal for general use, easy to carry around. Still like my DSLR and Compact but they each have their place in my kit.
on 22 June 2014
This is a Brilliant camera. Great price. And easy to use. Connects to my phone easily and emails straight from the camera.
on 8 March 2015
Impressive camera that does everything I need. One of my best purchases.