Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 24 February 2013
very nice app indeed! it,s great fun and i can see the benefits this would have if you are speech impaired. can,t see how i can change the voice though! i,m male and the voice is female. just a thought for the makers of the app, it would be fantastic if you could type in english and it came out in a foriegn language. for holidays etc.
on 4 September 2014
A must for all text to speech users for any reason e.g. autism, speech impairment etc
Brilliant, user friendly and easy to use and understand user interface; has a scroll bar for volume and text size.
The voice which reads it out, although is American....haven't yet gone to.settings to.see if there are alternatives...wanted to write a review straight away it is that brilliant!! The voice is clear and runs at a perfect speed.
Brilliant, out does the software I have on my iPad by miles! (This is on my kindle fire HDX) and only cost me 62 credits (62 pence!!)
Very cheap price for a good quality piece of software :-)
on 27 May 2014
I got a speech defect so I find this invaluable . My grandson who is a computer whiz recommended this and I use it all.
I wish it had got a male voice however
on 19 October 2015
I bought this app and it does not work on galaxy S4.