on 8 January 2018
This again is a lovely album which features mostly new material with one or two tracks from other albums. It wouldn't have been my first choice of album from this artist had I just been introduced to his music, however I wanted something peaceful & serene for nighttime listening & as I was able to review the tracks briefly on Amazon, it certainly helped in my choice to purchase.
on 9 March 2016
My new favourite Ludovico album. Already got Nightbook and Elements, but loving this one at the moment. Truly beautiful.
on 26 January 2013
Absolutely superb, relaxing music, and Daniel Hope's violin is fantastic, as are the strings as usual. I can't wait for The Sage, Gateshead concert on 17th April, 2013. Get tickets quickly, it's nearly a sell out......

Thank you. I think it's the best Einaudi yet.

Edit: it is the best. Gets better with listening. A must buy.
on 11 June 2017
Love the music. Big fan. You can sample on line before you purchase.
on 18 March 2017
Possibly the best album Einaudi has done (in my opinion).
on 9 January 2018
Very good product. Would recommend
on 18 November 2017
Really like this when in the mood
on 27 April 2017
Lovely music
on 17 November 2017
Beautiful. Highly recommend
on 10 April 2017
Quality composer and musician.