on 30 October 2013
I live in spain, so not upon UK hits at The moment. But caught this tune on the magic radio show , for days waited for the tune to be played so that I could find out who preformed it. Was giving up as they never said who it was. Then just like magic, I caught the name. Found it asap- love the song, voice,words. Love Paulo nutini, it reminds me of him. Will buying the album.
on 20 September 2013
When I heard this song on the air, it seemed like one of those quirky songs that I just had to get. Now I am thinking the novelty has gone, and I'm just not sure why I still have it on my playlist, other to say I can be different. I consider myself to be quite eclectic with tunes anyhow; but the voice does get a bit annoying after a while.
on 26 June 2014
best song I heard for a long time its in my top 10 of all time I really love it
on 2 March 2014
Heard the 'Let Her Go' track on the Budweiser Superbowl ad and had to find out who sang it. Downloaded the single then listened to the samples of the other tracks on the album and ended up buying the whole album. Fab. A modern day Billy Bragg - ish!
on 3 May 2013
I love the soothing tones of this guys voice, you can hear that he really cares about the lyrics in this song and must have been through what he is singing about. I respect an honest artist and hope to hear much more from Passenger in the future!
on 4 September 2013
i love this song and have brought the album recently and i must say it's gonna be 1 of my alltime classics i keep going back to like pink flloyd the wall, paul weller stanley road, i would say it will pass the test of time modern classic
on 17 November 2013
Liked this a lot, especially the mix of classical instrumentation, rap style lyrics and avoidance of musical cliches. Can't believe he looks like he does, having listened to the music first! Note that all his tour dates are sold out.
on 7 December 2013
I love this song as it goes with everything I feel inside. I was in love and was going to ask her to marry me until everything fell apart and have found it very hard to let her go; this song puts things into perspective for me.
on 4 June 2013
A great song and sound to hear on your own or in the background when your mind is not concentrated on music but then this gentle song just drags your ears and then eyes in search of the speakers and screens! Patrick Cullen
on 21 November 2014
Heard this on the radio and was mesmerised by the artist's haunting voice, so just had to have it in my music collection. It is now a regular on my favourites playlist and is played regularly. Brilliant music and voice.