on 27 July 2013
i received this item well before the estimated delivery date. i previously ordered the turquoise & silver bracelet & was so impressed by the quality, sparkle & the unbelievable value for money, so i thought i would buy a pink 1. when i viewed the pink option is showed a lighter pink which was just what i wanted, but just as i placed my order the picture changed to a plum coloured bracelet. that was the colour i received, so was disappointed, & it was quite dull, not at all sparkly like the previous 1 had bought. as it cost so little i will keep it,but quite disappointed.
on 12 December 2012
I don't think this looks like the rrp value at all, but I wasn't expecting that for the price paid. The beads aren't encrusted with crystals- they're pink enamel/ paint, with tiny pink crystals on top. Arrives in a small plastic bag- not suitable for a gift, I bought 2, one as a stocking filler and the other for the partner of a friend I've never met. I put them in little fabric gift bags, and they look like nice little presents.
One person found this helpful
on 8 April 2016
I got this gorgeous pink bracelet for my niece birthday and is stunning, pink is her favourite color and she has been banging on about having one of these so auntie knew what to buy her. She loved it and she put it on straight away happy niece happy auntie and happy customer
on 30 June 2012
What a fantastic delivery service! Ordered it yesterday morning and within hours I'd received an email to say that the item had been dispatched. It arrived this morning! The product itself is lovely. I've seen the 'expensive' braclets in jewellers - but not up close so am not sure if the product matches in quality. But I am more than happy with this product. Would recommend this seller for speedy service.
8 people found this helpful
on 4 December 2012
I bought this as part of a christmas present for a friend and was really impressed with the quality of it. The little chrystal balls glitter and catch the light making them very pretty. The bracelet itself is well made with lots of adjustment which is easy to do. I ordered the bracelet one day had an email to say it had been dispatched and received it with the next days post - I was very impressed with the speed of the service.
on 27 July 2013
I ordered this bracelet for a friend some time back,I liked it so much I decided to get one for myself. It arrived and I was very disappointed it had smaller little crystal balls the pink colour was duller and it wasn't so sparkly as the first one I ordered. So not fair, if they change a product to cheaper version they should state it.
on 6 February 2013
I was very disappointed with this product.
The bracelet I received was not the same as the one pictured.
There are only 4 hematite beads instead of 6.
The pink crystal beads are all of different colours and do not even match.
The picture shows a deep pink but I received pale, washed out, rose pink.
It is also poorly made with the beads out of alignment and no knotted string between beads like in the picture.
No, I would not buy this product again and I would not recommend retailing this product at £39.99
I would expect better from my local 99p store.
on 28 January 2014
I bought this for my girlfriend. She LOVED IT. Also it looked really nice and she really thought it was a beautiful bracelet. HOWEVER, it did not last very long and eventually the "disco balls" fell apart and so did the actual rope holding everything together. The bracelet was pretty cheap though and she was a bit abusive towards it so yes I would reccomend this product if you are a girl or a boy who wants a gift for their girlfriend/wife and doesn't want to spend to much.
on 15 November 2012
Bought this on monday and recieved it on thursday, cant complain about any part of the delivary! The only thing im gunna say about this is The pink is more of a pale baby pink...i recently bought lots of other shambella bracelets for around the same price of these for presents for xmas, cant go wrong and the quality is amazin... I highly recommend!
on 18 August 2012
I bought this as a little gift for my niece and I cannot wait to give it to her. She has been asking for one for a while, so I am sure she will be over the moon.

I cannot think of anything negative on this purchase. The Colour is very pretty. The price is just great and it was delivered so quickly.
2 people found this helpful