on 6 August 2016
This is the first time I've used a primer on my eyes it's ok. It either to much applied or to little. The wond is difficult to get but into the tube. 2 mins to dry. It's like a will do product
on 17 July 2015
Good primer, kept my eyeshadow on all day and kept it vibrant. I can't complain about this product
on 9 July 2016
Amazing
on 4 September 2015
Rubbish
on 31 January 2013
Great product it does exactly what I want it to which is to make my eye shadows stay vibrant and not fade or crease. Apply and allow to dry before applying your eye shadow. Do the hand test to see how well it works, apply a line of eye shadow to bare hand then a line of eye shadow to the part of the hand with primer see the difference try rubbing of the eye shadow with out the primer it rubs of easy, then try the one with primer its a lot harder to rub of.
on 15 September 2015
supper amazing product once on last all day and even if you fall asleep after a long night out that eyeshadow will stay all night long not one smudge. best price point on here would reccomend to anyone.
on 2 March 2016
This is a weird product but in a good way. For starters, it feels so fresh. I mean putting this on the eyelids at 6am when I think I'm still half asleep, actually feels quite good. You kinda feel more energised and just better overall. Also, I recommend you swipe it all over the lids and then gently pat it in so you get the maximum coverage. It feels like you are barely putting any product on but once it dries after about 2 minutes, you can definitely fell that it is smoother and tighter. And boy oh boy does it last. I mean to put it to the test, I used the worst eyeshadows I had in my collection and came up with some £1 Primark shadows that I really don't like and that I know for a fact will crease and will fade, etc etc. The results? WTF! Like, I did my full eye makeup at 6am and when I went to shower at 10pm it was still perfect. No fading, no creasing, no lines, no smudges, nothing. Just exactly like I did it at 6am. Let me remind you that this was Primark eyeshadow, so to be honest I really do think this product is an absolute miracle.
The only reason I'm only giving it 4* is because the container only came like 3/4 full and it gets used up really quickly.
But I definitely recommend it, especially since it's such a low price tag.
on 31 January 2013
Love this primer, it was light and absorbed easily leaving a slight silky cover ready for my eye shadow and the wand made it easy for applying. Thumbs up Blush!
on 22 February 2016
For a cheap product this is really good. It does tingle your eyes slightly when you first put it on but it doesn't last and doesn't do any damage (i have really sensitive skin and it's fine for me). Will buy this product again.
on 7 March 2016
Good product, works perfect, only down side there's not much in the product, so if you're using every day it would easily run out in about 2 weeks at least