on 10 April 2014
Very Good box set which my daughter has all watched through at least 10 times
well worth the cost if for no other reason than the peace and quiet I get.
Seriously though, a very good series.
on 4 April 2014
This box set was for my young daughter for her birthday. I'm glad to say her & her sister disappeared into there bedroom & all i could hear for a couple of hours was laughter!! Thats got to be 10 out of 10 for me well worth the money & delivery was good
on 3 March 2014
One of my favourite all time sitcoms and no matter how many times I watch it, it is still funny! It is the type of humour that I enjoy watching. I would highly recommend this sitcom to anybody as you will be guaranteed laughs along the way (all at the expense of poor Miranda!).
on 24 January 2015
Just one word... 'Miranda'

what more do i need to say? This genius of a woman has created and starred in one of the nations favourite TV series. Its funny, emotional and an absolute pleasure to watch. Well Done Miranda Hart! So sad that it's over now :(
on 28 April 2014
If you're not a fan of the series then don't buy this.... When your in front of the TV and the offerings are terrible, as they often are these days you can stick this on and immediately be cheered up!
on 28 August 2013
This series is the best sitcom around and is such fun to watch with my friends and family.

Will be preordering this when I can, and suggest you do to, Miranda has not yet failed to make me laugh in every episode! Really an amazing product and at a bargain price!

MIRANDA, WHERE'S SERIES 4?
on 7 August 2015
Pure Perfection! The story line and the script is gripping. Definitely worth the £15. Come on just do it you won't be disappointed most box sets now a days cost at least £40. You might as well do it now
on 10 April 2014
Purchased as a Birthday present . Good value for money and was delivered on time. The DVDs have already given hours of pleasure. Such Fun!!
on 15 January 2014
I bought this as a gift, but have enjoyed watching the antics myself. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a lift in their spirits.
on 19 January 2014
Bought this as a gift for my Mum and Stepdad and I haven't heard any complaints just howls of laughter from the front room!

Good value for money, it is slightly more expensive than some but after all it is a new series and thats typically the case with higher costs. Delivery was fast and easy no hassle as you'd expect from Amazon.