Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 February 2013
If you've been following Smash, you will know some of this music, but there's a lot of new stuff on this CD, and you really should get it. Even if you haven't been watching Smash, it's definitely worth buying. It's a sophisticated score from Shaiman and Wittman (Catch Me If You Can the musical, Charlie & The Chocolate Factory the musical, etc.,) The numbers are clever, witty and moving, and there's not a weak song in it. And it has an indisputably brilliant cast of singer/actors from the world of musical theatre, including Megan Hilty, Bernadette Peters, Christian Borle, Will Chase, Julian Ovenden, and Leslie Odom, Jr., not to mention the amazing Katharine McPhee and Debra Messing.
If you're a true musical theatre fan this should definitely be in your collection. I just hope the producers follow through with a stage production!
on 23 February 2013
This CD made my day. This is a must buy for lovers of the show or even for general musical theatre fans. I like that Dig Deep has been re-recorded by Megan Hilty on this album. A must buy for the lovely vocals of Katharine McPhee, Megan and everyone else who features on the soundtrack. However, as it includes some season 2 songs the CD may be seen as a spoiler for those in the UK as season 2 doesn't return here until July. Personally I just love listening to them regardless, but just a warning for those of you who might not want to spoil anything.
on 20 February 2015
I am glad I bought this album and not the Smash one. It is full of the songs to the show we never actually get to see! The lyrics are all enclosed so I love to sing along with my favourite songs.
on 19 April 2013
If you love the TV series SMASH, or just musical theatre you will not be disappointed in this CD. I have already purchased the CD Smash, but this has more songs and is a better variety of songs from the series. It is a CD that stays in my car so I can wind the windows shut, turn the volume up and sing to my hearts content. Cannot wait for the next one to be released.
on 2 September 2013
Brilliant CD. Bought it because Smash CD didn't contain all the songs I was looking for from the series. While many tracks are the same, on Bombshell they are in chronological order, so it feels like a soundtrack to a musical. I can't imagine anyone who watches Smash not loving it.
on 8 September 2013
ABSOLUTELY LOVED !"SMASH" THE SERIES AND THERE ARE A LOT OF TRACKS ON HERE. REALLY STRONG VOICES AND THOROUGHLY RECOMMENDABLE
on 7 June 2017
Loved the tv series. Can't wait for the stage musical. The CD promises a great story and musical about Marilyn Monroe. Fabulous tunes and lyrics. I love it.
on 8 October 2015
Brilliant. Listen to this all the time.
on 15 August 2014
This just keeps the show alive for me, I really wish it hadn't been cancelled but at least I can still sing along at the top of my voice to all the fantastic songs of the actual Broadway show within the show! Thos of you who have seen it will know exactly what I mean!
on 10 November 2013
go on amazon.com all the songs are listed loved the show and the songs cant wait for the double dvd of both series