VINE VOICEon 3 May 2013
It fits my Xperia Z snagly, allowing acess to the USB port, the Power button, and the 3.5 mm jack and does not obstruct the speaker. It looks nice and protects the phone. It also looks durable, as I have been removing it from the base to insert or remove the SD card. The case closes nicely with the aid of the magnet.

This is the best case for the Xperia Z at less than £10, highly recommended.
on 23 April 2014
Just what I wanted - slimline and easy in the pocket ( and easy on the pocket)

BUT - on the one I received the plastic was curved so that the phone would not clip into it.
Some DIY later -- strip the cover, soften the plastic in boiling water, press it flat and then copydex it all back together -- I have what I hoped to get in the first place :-)

If you are lucky and get a flat one, give it 4 stars - if not into DIY, this one would have been in the bin,
on 12 August 2014
Not had this case for long but I already prefer it to my previous cover. This is a snug fit, so won't bulk out your phone and it also has a couple of slots for bank cards, which is useful on a night out, instead of having to lug your wallet along too. The finish appears to be good for the price and the holes for the camera, flash, charging port seem perfectly situated. I'd recommend it to anyone interested.
on 12 May 2013
Arrived well packaged and promptly. This cover is great at protecting the phone and is not obtrusive when making calls or texting etc, does get in the way for camera use but that is easily avoided. Can carry credit cars and small amount of notes which makes it a useful piece of kit.
on 8 April 2014
having bought a sony xperia z mobile phone it seemed to be a good idea to have it in a case. the reason for this was to keep it clean and help protect it. the case arrived in very good time and was well packed. the case was well made in real leather and fitted the phone perfectly. i was very pleased with the case.
on 28 April 2014
Good quality for the price and fits the Xperia Z like a glove.

When you open the packet the product has an overwhelming smell about it that soon fades off and I'd prefer to not open the flap to charge the phone but other than this, really good, I'd recommend it.
on 31 March 2018
Did really well. Got roughed up thought in my job at the time working with glass fines.
on 7 January 2014
I've had this for some months now and no sign of wear. Some of them out there make pressing buttons tricky, and others don't really fit around the buttons too well.
This one is SUPERB.

Just buy it!
on 4 April 2013
Love the look and feel of this case. Really well made and gives lots of protection to the phone without adding anywhere near as much bulk as other flip cases. Love the detailed stitching and the Xperia branding on the front too. Classy/quality product.
on 29 August 2013
I love this phone holder - it is smart, sleek, fits perfectly and has protected my phone remarkably well despite my repeated attempts to drop it on the floor! I am really pleased with it - an excellent product and great value for money!