Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 16 May 2013
I received this package of books as a free download after clicking on an offer on a website. It took me a while to read these books as they are full featured books. I have researched internet marketing and on-line business extensively in the last few months.

I have reached the conclusion that these books are a must read for any budding entrepreneur. The way they are packaged together makes a lot of sense.
It allows you to step through the process in a logical process exploring each niche and learning the best methods to reach your target audience.

There are a ton of get rich quick schemes on the internet, but these books are honest and open and not gimmicky in the slightest. You can literally set up your sites and schemes as you follow the sequences in the book, or if you prefer, as they are 3 separate books you can fast forward to your chosen marketing channel.

These books are packed with insight and experience. I find it hard to fault them as they have been so valuable to me, having said that, if I had to find a criticism it would be that, by the time I had reached the last pages of the last book it was similar to some of the tactics in earlier books. Having said that I can see how they have been put together as a holistic solution after they had been previously been published separately so this can be forgiven.

A must for any new blogger or internet marketers arsenal.
on 8 July 2014
Another concise yet informative series from Steve. His books are stacked full of great actionable tips and tricks. Well worth the money.