Customer reviews

Whiskey and Lace (Lace #2)
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 17 March 2013
Read book one and two in one sitting couldn't put them down. Can't wait to read the remaining two books now.
on 13 January 2013
book 2 gives you more of a back story for Eva and Carter and the steamy parts again don't disappoint! The only complaint I have is it wasn't long enough!
I got a vibe of 'This Man' in places but Carter is very much his own alpha male!
The ending once again left the reader hanging and I cannot wait to see where Eva and Carter go from here!
on 8 March 2013
After the first book, I had to carry on. Wow, what a story!

Eva and Carter's relationship is fast-paced, but I wasn't disappointed. I didn't think their story could get any better, but it's found another notch!

On to book three, its too difficult not to!!
on 22 February 2013
Think I'm in love with Carter!
Another good book ;) but again wish it was longer.....
Very addictive couldn't put it down!
Nearly 2am, think my beds calling me, do I read book 3??
Think I might can't wait to read what happens.
on 28 February 2013
Easy reading! Way too short, but enthralling, get lost in the story, wishing it was you caught up in the tale. Think all 3 of these books, could of made one!
on 5 January 2013
Fantastic!!!!!!! Can hardly wait for next book - although I would like the books to be longer! Strong interesting characters.
on 9 February 2013
very much enjoyed reading this book. wished it was longer it was a what no after 50 shades. but really enjoyed It.
on 13 January 2013
Loved this so hot
Can't wait for the next
For SHades of Grey fans
Really need the next one x