TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 29 September 2016
This is the second one of these we've bought from this seller, and I'm just as happy with this one as I was the first.

The first one didn't wear out or anything like that, but suffered a terrible fate known as "Terrible Housekeepingitis" and ended up covered with crap and buried under things that ended up tearing it. To be fair, these things were items that should never have been placed upon a dining table, but we have one of Those tables - you know, that you could hide under if the house fell down and still be okay - and so we took it for granted that a giant box of crap wouldn't hurt the table one bit. It didn't, but it did make a mess of the table cover.

In a way, it's an impressive lesson on how much punishment these tablecloths can withstand before they give up the ghost, and I was more than happen to buy another one to replace it, and am just as happy with this one as I was the first - and will be a little more careful this time around, too.
on 8 September 2017
This is my second one of these - nothing wrong with the first one except the cat decided to shred parts of it. MY last one protected a valued kitchen table for 10 years + so I hope this new one will do the same
on 15 September 2015
This Tablecloth is just as pictured and the measurements are exactly as stated. This item is just right for a table cloth, it is thick enough that it wont tear or break easily, but not so thick that it does hang properly. The pattern is nice too. Next time (I get through a lot of table cloths because I have 3 young children and their drawing doesn't always stay on the paper!) I might try the green version.
One person found this helpful
on 24 January 2017
This is lovely in its own way although it would have been nice to have had a choice of colourways as it is a little drab. It is strong however and very serviceable so far.
on 28 February 2018
Reliable thick material. It's great for doing craft projects on. Completely waterproof.
on 8 January 2014
I have ordered this kind before but different colour. I am still impressed of the quality and it is worth my money.
5 people found this helpful
on 27 October 2013
This is exactly what is needed to cover my breakfast table . It is so easy to wipe clean and everyone remarks on the design. There was enough to make two so I have one for emergency needs to cover a work table for craft to protect it from spills, paint glue etc.
Very very useful . wish I had found it long ago.
on 17 May 2013
Great to keep clean, like the colours,will definitely order one similar to have a different range to use on my table in the dining room.
6 people found this helpful
on 19 June 2014
It looks pretty in my kitchen and it's exactly what I needed it for because our table isn't the best to look at & now it's added colour to the kitchen and I don't have to worry about damaging a table that is my landlord's!
3 people found this helpful
on 30 April 2014
it is slightly thinner than I expected, it is not really any cloth element to it, it is just vinyl with anon-woven backing, cleans ok and is pretty
3 people found this helpful