TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 October 2017
I use my Kindle a great deal, so wanted two plugs and leads in different places around my home. So far, this one does its job very well. The lead is a good length, and I like the fact the bit that fits into the top of my Kindle has a raised picture on the front, so that I can feel which way round it fits in. It's also priced reasonably so not that expensive if it needs to be replaced.
on 27 April 2017
Excellent product. My kindle now charges properly
on 12 January 2017
Works as expected
on 6 April 2017
Good one you can use it anywhere and don't need USB connection
on 27 April 2017
Good product will use again
on 11 August 2017
Nice charger with a decent length cable and blue light to show it's on. I am very pleased with this purchase. Very good for the price.
on 28 October 2017
Does not say on the plug its for a kindle just straight forward charger that can be used for anything.
on 13 January 2014
The first one only lasted a couple of months, this seemed to be much better, but dissappointed to find that the device is different to the illustration. The red light remains lit irrespective of the Kindle battery charge level.
on 19 October 2017
Needed a replacement charger. It feels durable and charges very quick!
on 6 April 2014
Bought this for my Kindle Fire HD, as I had left the original one in the caravan. It is a very reasonable price, with the added advantage of having the colour change indicator to show when fully charged.