on 9 June 2016
It didn't blend things as properly as the other ones. It's practical, easy to wash. Tried to crush some ice and the rubber from the bottom of the blade went busted. If you try to buy a replacement part from Morphy Richard's website it's going to cost you 13.49 including delivery for the plastic bit with the blades on :) . What a joke, when I've payed £18.99 or so for the whole product...
on 20 April 2017
This has been soo great - I got it two years ago when I was going through a smoothie phase in summer, and it saw me through that. Apart from that it helps puree just about anything. Be warned, however, that if you put anything harder than a raw carrot in (or ice or frozen berries), it begins to give off a plasticky smell, and you'll see the (small) marks on the base when you open it. However, any fresh fruit with milk works beautifully, as do avocadoes, tomoatoes etc.
The sealed cup with it is also a nice touch.
on 2 August 2017
Brilliant product, can blend a multiple items and always comes out smooth, nice small sleak design which is easy to keep stored in a kitchen side so you don't need to keep getting it out of a cupboard, only downside is can get quite loud but what more can you expect from a spinning blade!!
on 18 April 2016
So I own a similar product - BlendActive and have been using it for the last 1 year and been very happy with it so I thought I would buy a similar product for my Mum. Made the mistake of buying this Morphy Richards 48415. The product lasted all of 1 week. Very very disappointed!
on 19 October 2014
I bought this on recommendation from several friends. I like the two goblets and two sports tops but what I don't like - and was the reason I got rid of my previous blender - is the noise and the hot smell when using it. Not sure it's supposed to be like that but my last blender was too. So I am assuming it's something I have to put up with if I want to make smoothies.
on 21 April 2017
I really liked this product, but after less than a year of using it, it started to have a burning smell and was having a really bad noise when turned on, so I was scared to continue using it. Amazon dealt with the problem great though, as I received a year warranty with this product so I was able to get a refund, but I'm a bit disappointed that it stopped working because I really liked using it!
on 21 April 2017
I've had this product for a little over a year now and it is worth the buy. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because if you're like me and you make smoothies or use the blender daily. After a while the liquid starts to sip through the bottom of the lid while it's blending :/
But despite that everything works fine 👍🏾
on 2 May 2016
This is the second I've bought. Seals is made to last for 1 spin and that's all. The blade is going bad after few uses so I don't recommend it at al!
Look for a different make and avoid being disappointed!
on 12 March 2017
Great little juicer for the price , works a treat
on 29 March 2017
Does what it says , Recommended seller.