on 16 September 2016
My little boy was happy with these as he got 2 ultra rare moshi monsters one happy child, quick delivery, great price
on 5 November 2016
Came but the packet was already open and was bought as a gift so not good
on 5 March 2013
This item came really quickly, I had an agreement with a little lad who was experiencing a bad time at school and we decided if he could be good for a week then this was the reward. Success and one very happy little lad.
on 17 June 2016
Great for moshie lovers good value set
on 30 September 2016
Great as an extra birthday present for someone who collects Moshis.
on 30 July 2013
Much cheaper than I have seen in the shops.
Little boy thought they were great and added to his collection.
Would buy again.
Would recommend
on 4 October 2013
My grandsons love collecting Moshi Monsters but I do think they can be over priced. However with this particular collection I was able to purchase them cheaper than anywhere else. I would certainly recommend these.
on 12 February 2013
Delivered quickly ahead of time in 3 days. Product was in perfect condition and contained 5 separate different moshlings including an ultra rare one and one we wanted from the start. You are advised that the pack you get will not necessarily be the one in the picture and might be one of any series 5 five packs. If you don't have any series 5s it's a good start.
One person found this helpful
on 18 August 2016
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 6 September 2015