on 29 May 2014
I brought this book because I am interested in the subject and how we can interact with the holy spirit and although it doesn't answer all the questions that I had. It did show me how to proceed in my reading of God's word on the bible and that that is what matters. A good introduction to the subject but do be prepared to put in the work through bible study and prayer. Recommended and it's free so I can only urge Christians to read it and put it's principles into practice in their lives.
on 26 January 2018
There are things here that has never occurred to me before and I found these concepts fascinating. It is written in an easy manner that I enjoyed and understood without having to work hard at. This book gave me a few lightbulb moments. Thank you
on 6 July 2016
Love it. RC Sproul is a great theologian who brings a clear, understandable and relevant theology from a reformed view point. Great introductory book. Great reading.
on 2 May 2017
I downloaded this not knowing what to expected but needing some additional resources to broaden my understanding so I would be better able to facilitate a study on the Holy Spirit. This easy read was a great find. I also saw that this was one of a series ... I definitely plan on reading the others.
on 27 February 2014
This book has been profoundly helpful to me in both my thinking about and understanding of the Holy Spirit, the bible,the trinity and How to relate to God in an authentic and intimate way.It is like taking a breath of clean fresh air . Elegant in its demolition of foolish behaviour and shallow thinking within Christendom and conscious of the biblical riposte to the philosophies of our time.very very helpful.
on 30 March 2017
Interesting,another prospective on this subject.
on 9 September 2016
EXCELLENT
on 30 March 2017
great
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
This is a book every Christian needs to read. It is well written and accurate. Be sure you really know the Holy Spirit in all He does and in all His being.
on 28 December 2015
R.C. Sproul is always clear and concise in all his books. I thoroughly recomend them to all.