Customer reviews

on 27 December 2014
I have read several books by R. C. Sproul, each takes you by the hand, deciphering your life experiences through his knowledge of God's Word. This book, yet again does just that. For a struggling Christian new to faith or one who has not grasped the fundamental message of the New Testament, this book puts you on the right path of understanding.
on 6 July 2016
Love it. RC Sproul is a great theologian who brings a clear, understandable and relevant theology from a reformed view point. Great introductory book. Great reading.
|0Comment|Report abuse
Confess, repent and God forgives. No more guilt. Presented by the author in a readable, understandable, straightforward way. Well worth reading. Easy to read.
2 people found this helpful
on 30 December 2013
Before I read this book I was felling guilty about the the sin I committed in front of God, I asked for forgiveness and this time I didn't feel it, I was worried, I was worried to pray, because I taught God will punish me, but after I read this book I believe that God has forgiven me and I need to trust his holy word not my felling. And I love how straight forward its been written .. thank you brother.
One person found this helpful
on 10 June 2014
A thoughtful and revealing book that tells us about guilt and it's connection to sin. A really good series of books recommended
on 16 November 2013
This is a very classic and timely book that will be recommended to all well-meaning Christians. It is very encouraging and helps to allay the fears and shame of guilt-ridden Christians in these challenging times.
One person found this helpful
on 27 September 2014
god always has the answer
on 29 April 2015
fast and prompt delivery
on 31 December 2014
Excellant book which I am sure wil help many people bothered by guilt
on 14 November 2013
The preciousness of the product is due by the author. It was an online purchase so no problem at all.