on 15 July 2013
We use this to wash up in our trailer tent. It is brilliant - you can use it so it drains into the sink, or turn it up the other way so that it retains the water. It is extremely sturdy and well made. Love it.
on 23 July 2017
Bought this to replace a stand up drainer which regularly got lime scale marks all over it. This is a great replacement and with the matching cutlery drainer sits nicely on my white sink. Easy to clean and the grooves allow to balance cooking trays and plates for ease of drying. Really pleased with both.
on 28 August 2017
Very pleased with this drainer. We have a granite worksurface in the kitchen which has draining lines at the side of the sink but these are too shallow and have never been effective. This draining board drains directly into our half sink and holds all the items that don't go in the dishwasher. It isn't designed to hold a lot of dishes / cutlery so I wouldn't use this if I had to wash all the dishes by hand.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 November 2017
Unimpressive piece of kitchen equipment - a bit of a rare miss from Joseph Jospeh. It works reasonably well, but it looks pretty cheapie, and doesn't have the usual striking design quality of other Joseph Joseph products.
on 31 August 2017
Very useful, particularly when you run out of draining space while washing up. Tucks away in the cupboard under the sink easily, without taking up much room, and easy to pull out when needed. Good quality. Only downside is you can't really stack things vertically (eg. plates), which limits its usefulness.
on 20 October 2017
It's good quality but I wish you could buy these in a larger size, it is too small to be of much use next to my butler sink. One pan and it's full.
on 9 June 2017
Very good service and it fits nicely on my darning board by the sink the water runs off as it should I would buy this product again
on 6 November 2017
Didn't have grooves put in my quartz worktop - bought 2 of these instead. Pleased I did
on 22 May 2017
Very good product, sits on my worktop sink well , very pleased with this item
on 2 December 2017
Love the concept but the groves are one heck of a job to cleamn.