Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 27 July 2013
2nd book in the Iron Butterfly series, and I did like this book, but it wasn't as good as the first one. Still worth a read as Chanda Hahn is a great writer but I felt like the book was moving a bit too slowly compared to the 1st. Had some really good bits in it so still worth the money for the read.
on 13 October 2013
I can't really see the point in this story. It didn't go anywhere and they didn't come close to finding the missing girl. Thalia is so irritating and there doesn't seem to be much to her. I also found the ending a bit odd. Was that it or is another book coming? Sorry but I do not rate this highly.
on 28 July 2013
This book is now added to my list of favourites, it's amazing and the story always enticed me to read more and more, Chanda Hahn is a brilliant author, there is so many unique ideas in this book that other authors lack. I would honestly recommend this sequel to the iron butterfly to anyone.
on 18 October 2013
Book 2 is as good if not better than the first (which was brilliant). The characters are so full of life and when you read the book you are transported inside the story . I read this over 2 days barely coming up for air and can't wait for book 3. Well done Chanda, love it!
on 15 June 2013
Even at my age of 57, I loved the first two books, but my enjoyment and focus was constantly spoiled by bad grammar, spelling mistakes and misused words and phrases, I do hope Chanda gets herself a better proofreader sometime soon! I would love the challenge!
on 30 March 2013
Loved every minute of it. I couldn't put it down. Another original idea with some fantastic twists and turns. Some bad typo mistakes but can be overlooked. Worth every penny. Now can't wait for the next one!!!
on 13 July 2014
Great follow-up to the first book but so annoying that it has a cliffhanger ending!!! I really like Chandra Hahn' s stories they are entertaining and will keep you turning the pages to find out what happens.
on 28 January 2015
Not as good as book one but still a very good read, I love the storyline and characters, these series of books are great for teenagers and adults ,i did find a few mistakes throughout the series
on 13 April 2013
Initially the storyteller was slightly amateurish and clumsy, but it developed and was quickly forgotten with the interesting characters, fascinating world and lore, and a gripping plot.
on 2 July 2014
Very good read. The story develops with Thalia, Joss and Kael.Our heroine is home and all is not what it seems. With twists and turns throughout the book and the Septori never faraway.