on 29 December 2013
The story picks up from Noble Intentions Season One. Without giving anything away, Jack, Clarissa, Bear and Mandy get involved in all sorts of problems again. Sometimes the plot lines for each character seem quite separate and at other times the story comes together. Jack quite literally comes back from the dead, narrowly escapes being killed again and the action kicks off from there!
These books are great. I like the short chapters and fast paced storylines packed with action - the only issue is the occasional misspelling, substituted word or sentence which doesn't make sense. The editing errors make this a four star, not a five star read for me - but it won't stop me from reading the next installment!
on 5 February 2015
I am still thoroughly enjoying this set of books! I worked out one of the twists so am feeling all pleased with myself!
This time the team are in Russia, Greece, France and various locations in USA. Jack is right to trust no one but Bear and Clarissa!
Bear has settled down with Mandy in Iowa but unfortunately a series of paths all meet in that little town and the action begins!
on 13 August 2015
One of the most enjoyable action spy thrillers I've found so far. You know when a series is good when you immediately purchase all the available books and short stories upon completing the first book. What can I say about Jack Noble? He's a highly skilled ex Special forces operative. He has his own moral code, but has skirted the law on occasion. One of the things I like about the character is that he is more nuanced than some others I could mention. He's done bad things, he has tried to redeem himself. To an extent he is haunted by his past. Basically he's more realistically human than some. I highly recommend the series
on 10 October 2013
I really enjoyed this whole series which I read in about 5 days on holiday recently. The characters are well composed and interesting in many ways. This is a great series for anyone who enjoys Jeffery Archer or Tom Clancy stories, although it is simpler - and hence easier for holidays! - than Len Deighton............overall highly recommended.
on 10 August 2015
If you are a fan of Jack Reacher then Jack Noble will be for you He doesn't work alone like Reacher but is his own man and dishes out punishment to those who deserve it. Always a sting in the tale keeps you turning pages. A very good read indeed.
on 29 June 2015
Marvellous fictional entertainment that makes me keep buying the next one in line. All you want is for Jack and his friends to survive through one crazy situation after the other. Great reading already got the next one.
on 16 January 2015
Too many sub plots and a cast of thousands made this a messy experience. In fact, I gave up, read the closing chapter, back tracked a couple and have decided to give the other 'seasons' a miss.
Might pick Jack up again in the original format after a bit of a break.
on 29 June 2013
This book follows straight on from season 1, so you have to read that first or you'll be a bit lost. It's another fast-paced, non-stop action thriller from L T Ryan. I cannot put these books down they are so good. It's adrenaline fuelled, fast pace means you had better have some time on your hands because you won't want to put it down. It's great that there is no gap between season one and two, it flows so nicely and it's great to see the "gang" all together. You find out what's happened to Mandy and Bear and of course, Jack's love interest from the first season, Clarissa. With other great characters like Jasmine ("Don't call me Jazz") and Pierre, the slightly shady Frenchman as well as "The Old Man" and Charles the henchman. I can't recommend this book enough. Snap it up now and lose yourself in Jack's world for a few hours. Right, i'm off to buy and start Season 3!
on 6 April 2014
I enjoyed reading the second instalment of Noble Intentions. It was just as good as the first.

After reading the reviews of the third instalment I have decided to not read it for now. Maybe some other time. I would say that everyone should read one and two mad if you read the third you need to persuade me to do so.
on 21 January 2014
I enjoyed this 2nd book as much as the 1st one, the characters were engaging and throughout you were routing for the main characters. Even though they are hired killers you want them to survive and get there revenge, i did predict the end and who was the double agent but it didn't alter how i felt about the book.