Customer reviews

Size: 7 UK|Colour: Black (Black 001)|Change
Price:£93.71 - £205.94

on 27 February 2014
I ordered Fitflop Flare in two different sizes (size 7 and 8) as I have never owned a pair of Fitflops before. When they were delivered I was impressed by the way they were packed and the quality of the item. I normally take a size 8 in shoes and expected to send the size 7 back. I was surprised that the size 7 fitted me length wise, but the strap over the arch of my foot was a little snug. The size 8 I thought made my feet look very big and the straps were looser. I have wide feet and high arches so I was pleased that the straps fitted over my high arches. The size 8 Fitflops were returned because I thought the straps on the size 7 would give a little with wear, and they have. Even when the straps were a little tight the sandals never rubbed or caused me any discomfort.
I really do love these sandals, they are so well made, comfortable and I get asked where I got them from all the time. They are expensive, but worth every penny.
on 1 June 2014
I ordered these Fitflops as I loved the colours but was extremly disappointed with the width of the shoe I am a average size 5 not overly wide and I could not push my foot in, so had to send them back, which I did over 10 days ago asking for a replacement with the toe piece and as yet no communication from the seller, also sending them back to Cloggs was a bit of a mission as you have to ddrop them off to your nearest click and collect point which they say is nearest to your home address, luckily I drive but mot inconvenient if you don't as my nearest delivery point was over a mile away!!
on 31 May 2017
Comfortable and fitted as expected. I ordered two different pairs and couldn't choose between them, so I bought both pairs.
on 12 April 2017
Really thrilled with these. Have previously had them in Navy/black.
on 20 August 2016
Comfortable and exactly what I needed with sore achilles tendons.
on 31 August 2017
Very good quality, as always, from Fitflop but these sandals are a small fit compared to all my others in the same size.
on 13 July 2014
I had seen these elsewhere but not in my size, so therefore I knew what to expect. I am pleased with them
on 19 May 2017
very comfortable to wear, can walk for miles and my feet still feel good.
on 25 June 2017
Very pretty and very comfortable
on 21 June 2014
So comfortable, a great buy. Would recommend these shoes to everyone and so many colours to choose buy a pair you won't regret it

See one answered question