Customer reviews

Price:£1.10

on 1 June 2017
Great pattern
on 29 November 2013
nice easy knit and comes out as expected, need to make a few more so have family maybe could use smaller neeles and ajust sizing to make baby mice too
on 4 January 2014
I got this pattern simply because it is so cute, very easy pattern anyone even someone new to knitting could knit this little mouse.
on 24 July 2014
If you are looking for small projects to complete I recommend any design by Amy Gaines. I have them on my kindle so I can take them with me on my travels. They use up oddments of wool so you don't need to spend much. Use smaller needles and/or ply and you can turn them into keyrins and bag charms.
on 26 April 2015
so cute, and very easy to knit turned out a little to big for my needs as I wanted it for Christmas tree decs, but have used a smaller needle which was better but now I may now try a thinner wool to get it to the exact size I require.
on 20 August 2014
A lovely little knitting pattern, easy to follow instructions, very pleased with purchase.
on 10 May 2015
Really good and easy pattern to follow makes a cute chunky mouse with big ears brill
on 9 December 2014
Easy pattern to follow and the result is great !
on 22 November 2014
quite a good pattern for a child to do
on 24 October 2015
Cute and just what i was looking for