on 5 September 2014
Great wee novelty costume for Halloween for my wee pug. Should have ordered next size up as couldn't close properly or keep hood up, but it provided the humans with a bit entertainment as wee pug dug wondered what was going on and stripped around the house as half bee/half pug.
on 21 July 2015
Just for a wee bit of fun it is very cheap material but that didn't bother me what bothered me was it smelled like it had been in a garage that stored petrol or something! weird........ does look cute on though.
on 10 November 2014
It's a weird material, a bit like fleece however shorter? Doesn't feel too nice in human hand however on a dog it'll feel great against their fut, its actually more heat insulating than i suspected also.
on 7 November 2014
Bought this for my cat just for a joke, I was really surprised for the money what good quality the item was.
Fit perfect and got some fab photos of the cat.
on 31 December 2013
Arrived promptly and in good condition, looks just like the picture. Fits my cat perfectly and he'll happily keep it on for a few hours!
on 28 August 2013
Fun little outfit for your dog - if they like dressing up they will love this one. Good VFM. Delivered in good timescale
on 28 June 2013
This is a great wee outft for my tiny Yorkie. she loves wearing it. the material is lovely and soft.
on 20 November 2015
Cute costume, comes up a bit small though. Best to order a size up from what you need
on 28 October 2013
I ordered this costume for my dog to were on Halloween they said I would have it over a week before but have just been told it will get to me two weeks after. no point now. Have to put it away till next year