Customer reviews

Bloodmagic (Blood Destiny Book 2)
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.94

on 16 April 2015
I really enjoyed book one in this series, so immediately bought and read book two. While still highly readable, book 2 isn't really satisfying. My main issue is that the heroine and her love interest spend almost the entire book nowhere near each other. That's a problem in a paranormal romance - I kept wanting to shout "cut to the chase!" This is also a quite short book, which is slightly annoying as well (is this really a 5 book series, or is it a 3 or 4 book series that's been spread out to make more money?). TBH, I'm not certain that I'm going to bother buying book 3, cause I feel a little like I'm just being strung along.
on 4 March 2016
I wanted more romance.

I didn't enjoy this quite as much as the first one. I wanted more Mack and Corrigan time but it was still pretty good. I wanted more tension, more flirting, more...romance. Nevertheless, I will be buying book 3 as soon as this review is posted to continue this series and I'm really hoping that the training won't be taking five years because that's a loooong time.
on 24 August 2017
Great second book in the series although it did drag a little bit in the middle. Would have liked more Corrigan but understand that the story didn't really allow for it. Lots of new characters to enjoy and I loved seeing Alex pop up.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 February 2013
Having read or started several that have been thinly plotted of with flat characters I wasn't expecting much from this - but what a shaock - a real solid story with great plots and sub plots and characters that felt real. I've already bought the next (10 o'clock last night, soon as i finshed this) If you like Ilona Andrews. Patricia Briggs, etc then this has the same solid feel to it - good story that bears a re read.
on 12 July 2017
Very entertaining and fun read.
on 21 July 2017
I found this book really good
on 25 September 2017
On number 3 now. Series good
on 12 May 2017
Good
on 5 May 2017
Coffee time read but excellent read
on 4 April 2013
Again another fantastic book following on from the first in the series this novel is really really good love the unique world plot and characters really great series. Thou the only issue I've had is not being able to put it down x brilliant x