Customer reviews

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 2 May 2014
I ended up buying this *after* being disappointed with the medium size case.

Here's my review for the medium case and it kind of explains why I bought this and why it gets 5 stars but the smaller case doesn't

"I bought a GoPro not so long ago and a few add-on's for it. I then ordered an SP Medium case. It simply wasn't big enough. It's hard to complain about the case because the case quality was excellent. So good in fact that if you check out my purchases I went back and bought the bigger case from the same manufacturer. No my grumble is the case manufacturer should have though about a bigger single GoPro case from the start and they should find a way to take more representative picture. As you might have guessed from the comments... The Large case is for TWO GoPro. However it really perfect for 1 GoPro and a load of add-on's etc. So 4 stars for the SP Medium Camera Storage Case not being well thought out."

So now you know :-)
on 11 March 2014
great case for Go Pros ! the spaces are a great fit although i'd admit i could do with it being just a little thicker to acomidate accessories in the lid mesh (chargers etc) it does fine and just fits all my equipment !

2 go-pros
4 tripod mount adapters
2 right angle adapters
1 SDXC Card Reader
1 USB Stick

Worth its weight in gold !!
on 25 January 2014
This is a really nice case, in theory, but in practice it just doesn't seem to work for me.

I have quite a lot of sticky mounts, flat and j-hooks, a gopole extension, a suction mount, the floaty backdoor, several skeleton cases, some external microphones and external battery chargers. Whilst I can fit some of the kit in the bag at one time, It means I have to pick and choose which kit to carry with me - I would rather the "Large" version of this case enable me to carry all of my kit with me...

It is a very nice case though and offers some protection to the kit inside. I usually carry with me quite a lot of kit, and this bag fits nicely in my motorcycle top box, so for the quality of the kit and how much it carries, I give 4 stars. Well done SP
on 25 February 2014
Pictures are missleading, whilst you can fit a GP 3+ and GP 1 in the case, the other compartments are a waste of time.

Once closed the case bulges, the zip is not smooth to close.

Main issues, you have to pick and pluck to store anything other than the GP3+ meaning that space will be too big if you upgrade, the slot for the wifi remote doesn't accept the clip in the remote. The other compartments are specific to unknown or unowned accessories.

Main compartment is too shallow, you can get a couple of mounts but that's it, even the J mount for the chesty causes the lid to push.

I've requested mine to be returned and I'll buy a rugged flight case instead.

Bottom line is the case is not deep enough for the product.
on 3 June 2013
I bought this to keep my GoPro Hero 3 in as I only use it for track days so it needs to be stored most of the time.

This case has enough space for the camera and accessories with no problems - including the suction mount!

Definately does the job.
on 10 February 2017
Purchased to store my GoPro when not in use. There's lots more of room for accessories. Probably enough for most but I have a lot of GoPro equipment and now need a larger case. It's good quality and offers great protection for your GoPro camera, cases, batteries, cables etc.
on 6 May 2013
I had same doubts before i purchased this product, i was afraid how it will protect the cameras and how i can organize the extra pieces.

The box give a very stable hold for the cameras. On the left side i sill have place to put there the charger, small tripod or any other accessories what i need for the trip. On the right side of the box there is a really decent place for the spare batteries, SD cards and for the cameras.

The only problem what i found is the hight of the case. When i want to put the camera in it's place with the extra battery it is too high for this case (Hero2, Hero 3 Black still good). I ended up to put a soft cloths to protect the Camera's plastic case from the other side of the SP case. The top side of the SP case has a huge package where i put some small accessories and cables. And i afraid they will scratch the camera's plastic case.
on 13 January 2014
Although this is a good reasonable priced case for my two GoPro hero3 n accessories the foam configurations are different to the ones shown here and on the main company websites and the included instructions/package...the GoPros have to be stored facing downwards rather then facing up as advertised...its not a major issue but it would of been nice to have them stored facing up...i can see a few other review with this problem so its not just my issue
If you have the gear to make best use of the cutouts, get it, as it is a good back. My gear is different, and doesnt all fit readily. To be honest, I was disappointed as to how small this LARGE case is.....that said, it may suit you better than me. My GoPro gear is a backup to my serious photo and film kit - the really good thing is, it fits fine under the car seat...........means it is handy when I need it quickly.
on 4 June 2014
after reading the reviews on here for this case i was very nervous about the size but i shouldn't have worried as I can easily fit both gopros and all my accessory's including suction cup and various other mounts i have.

Don't scrimp out on a medium or small case as you will be disappointed!