Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.10

on 14 August 2017
This pattern is for a delightful character. The knitting instructions are clear and straightforward. The finished hedgehog has been much admired.
on 27 April 2017
Easy pattern to follow and didn't take very long to make it. I was pleased with it and will do another one!
on 23 April 2017
Easy and very beautiful to knit
on 3 March 2014
I loved knitting this little hedgehog he's perfect, its finish is exactly the same as the picture, I've knitted a few, every child that see's him wants one, I'm knitting him for the children's ward at my local hospital, I have just finished 2 of your little mouse too.
Thanks Amy, keep them coming.
Happyknitter
on 17 May 2013
i am not a great knitter but even i have managed to almost complete this. Needed a little tuition from you tube occassionally, still need to finish it but its great as its small and you can pu fit in your handbag.
on 2 January 2015
I love this pattern, Amy Gaines is a great pattern designer.
It is easy to follow and the results are easy to re-create even for a novice knitter like me!

As per photo, I did not use safety eyes as I prefer to use French knots oce the head has been stuffed, so a) it can be played with safely by young children and b) for easier and accurate placement.

Another success from Amy Gaines!
review image
on 5 December 2014
Great little pattern to knit
on 2 February 2016
GREAT love it have knitted 5 so far as little gifts for a friends grand children they love them as small enough for little hands to cope with.
on 12 September 2015
Lovely easy to follow pattern and my hedgehog that I knitted is very cute! (I used chunky wool and slightly larger needles than suggested).
on 22 November 2014