Customer reviews

on 18 November 2017
I really love this 12 (one book a month for a year) Tarot Life series!
It's full of exercises that deepens your tarot reading skills quickly and effectively.
For such a small book it's surprising full with years of experiences of other tarot readers.
I am glad to have found this practical tarot ( and tarot philosophy!!) Book series in my studies.

It is more designed for the tarot reader rather then a pure beginners book (keep that in mind), but for the brand new beginner into tarot it still offers very down-to-earth practical exercises that are very helpful.
on 2 December 2014
i never bought this!
on 23 January 2013
First in a series of 12 booklets to be published monthly. For all those who are stuck or just want to find a better way of being this is it. A series of simple, yet highly motivating exercises will get you moving onwards and upwards. No knowledge of tarot is required, just an open mind and a desire for change, you can learn the tarot as you go along. For those with tarot knowledge it presents a new way of looking and working with the cards to see how they can help transform your life. There's a welcoming and knowledgeable online group attached to the book where you can share your thoughts. Marcus Katz and Tali Goodwin have put their vast experience of reading tarot into a unique transformational formula- don't miss out!
on 17 January 2013
Tarot Life is the first in, I imagine, 12 books that run the course of a year's journey through Tarot. And more importantly, use Tarot to invigorate your life, at the everyday and the spiritual levels - for what use is spiritual awakening if you cannot face day-to-day activities?

Written in an open, engaging manner by Marcus Katz and Tali Goodwin - incredibly experienced Tarot practitioners with years in the field - Tarot Life provides a quick reference guide to the cards, and a suggested divinatory method to get you started, before getting down to the meat of the book. Here we have a 'gated spread' that engages your daily experiences with a means to guide yourself towards a greater understanding of who you are.

Inexpensive, easy to use and enjoyable. I look forward to further enlightening adventures with this series.
on 10 February 2013
This booklet is actually quite complicated, and really, you can learn alot from it if you sit down down and read it . However i would put this at the advanced level. I found it complicated yet fascinating!! really worth the money!!!! and its sooo reasonable in price. A brilliant piece of self discovery that will probably last the rest of your life!
on 23 March 2013
I have completed books 1, 2 and 3 which has left me eagerly awaiting the 4th.The exercises have given me greater understanding of where I'm going in my life. They have given me pause for thought and a helping hand with decision making. I have gained confidence in myself to go for what I want in life.

I would highly recommend!
on 18 May 2015
Thank you for the quick delivery.
on 28 July 2016