on 3 January 2014
There is nothing to dislike about these boots! Sizing was perfect, I am women's size 9, they are just right with thick socks, or would be ok in summer with thin, a bit like Wellington boots. They aren't sloppy, but are big enough to get your foot and jeans tucked into. I was worried there is no side zip and getting boots on in the first place would be an issue, but, they have got it all right and I have no prob.Nice and high around the leg. Good sole, have been out in all weathers walking the dogs, mud rain, slush, all good. So stylish too. Have gone from Dunlop to muddies and many boots Inbetween and these are by far the best. The leather tongue on top was a bit uncomfortable for the first couple of walks, but thick socks solved that and now they are comfortable and flexible. Deserves the 5 stars.
on 5 January 2014
boots arrived quickly impressive looked good just what I wanted unfortunately there is a problem in the description there not waterproof first sign of a puddle leaked like a sieve very disappointed
on 16 January 2014
These are a high quality boot and I am mainly pleased with them. They are described as medium/wide but the draw string is too stiff to achieve any noticeable reduction to the calf measurement. I have decided to keep them as they will work for hacking and yard work with heavy jeans tucked in.
on 19 June 2014
I bought these and inadvertently chose the Wide - although having looked back on the Amazon Website the drop down only says 4UK - which I presumed meant Regular. I sent them back (at my own cost) and had to contribute another £2.99 for the replacement Regular ones. they eventually arrived by which time my lovely old Wyre Valley ones had expired after many years of service. I stupidly put them on to walk the dog and within 5 minutes knew they were far too big!

BEWARE I could NOT send them back to the seller - as I had worn them (ONCE) - In fairness when I called them they offered me a discount off my next purchase, alas that is not much good as I will not be buying from them again. I have since bought the New Dublins which fit like a glove and look lovely. having compared the two I think the reason these are so big is that there is so little lining in the foot part that unless you put 2 pairs of thick socks on they are simply too big for the average size 4- They are also quite high so if you are short they could potentially cut into the back of your legs.

I will know better next time - you do get what you pay for (within reason) there are some boots out there that are extortionately expensive because of their name - But these I fear are cheap for a reason. If like me you wear them every day for walking the dog in the winter and a good part of the summer on wet days - these are probably not for you.
on 25 April 2013
Very pleased with prompt delivery.Arrived boxed,with padding and plenty of protection for boots.
I am a size 6 shoe and the foot part is perfect.No bits to rub or chaff.
However....the calf is very wide.I would consider myself to have medium/slim legs.These are very wide.
Will be keeping them as like the foot part.If you have very slim legs,these will not be for you.
on 1 July 2013
Did say in other reviews, but daughter didn't believe it until she had them so we had to send them back because they were too wide.
on 28 September 2013
Much too wide on the calf.Returned reordered in regular
I did contact the company who were very helpful but have not received my boots yet
on 12 April 2014
Boots letting in water after only a few wears. I am going to return these- hopefully I will get the same good service as when purchased
on 6 February 2014
Great boots, no need to break these boots in comfy straight from the box, and they really are waterproof and warm..
on 7 October 2014
Looks ok but cuffs are too big sadly. Will like to get a refund.