Customer reviews

Long.Live.A$Ap [Explicit]
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 2 May 2015
This is by far one of the best albums, I have ever heard. a$AP Rocky is completely different from any other artist I've heard! Unfortunately there is a track on the album, were Drake ft's. But once you get over that, the album is ace!! There isn't a bad track on the album if I'm honest. If you are open minded about hip hop give it a go. Of you are stuck on the old stuff still give it a go! It will convert you!
on 8 March 2018
Great debut album by A$ap, this project has a lot of bangers, would recommend.
on 21 October 2016
Great album, love to have new classic on vinyl
on 20 October 2017
After writing A$ap Rocky off when this album dropped back in 2013 I decided to give this album a go after hearing him on a Big Boi song.

I'm glad I did!

Strong album with solid production and lyrically pleasing. He isn't rapping about anything new, but the package it's presented is very well done.
on 22 February 2014
Bought randomly quite impressed will buy future albums moo moo oink bah lil wan won sing song long john son.
2 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 9 September 2016
Fab!!
on 13 December 2016
Pretty poor product. 1 disc is 180g, the other is almost paper thin and the sound quality is way lower. Not very happy with this product. No mention of it being (which is in my opinion always lower quality) coloured vinyl either.
on 3 June 2013
I'm biased, because I love him, and have seen him live. Not as good as the previous mixtape (whisper it) but still a really strong album, I love to put it on when I'm working or getting ready for a night out.
on 16 November 2016
Very pleased with this item would recommend
on 15 February 2014
A....mazin!!!!! This guy knows how to bring it! He turned up and wrote an album that hits every button in the hip hop business. With appearances by Kendrick, drake, 2 chainz makes the album one if my favourite buys of the year so far! Every hip hop fan needs this in their collection!