on 26 December 2013
I got this figure as well as the Sandstorm mold for Christmas, For the 30th Anniversary Generations voyagers, Hasbro did a fantastic job of making this figure, it was far better than the General Direct Order Springer.
When I was trying to transform him I had a small bit of trouble when I was searching for where to tab in his legs in armoured car mode and how to transform his arms when in Helicopter mode
I also had trouble when I was folding out his head as it got caught in the chest and I had to pop it off to fold it out properly
When I saw the weapons my mind was blown! How the blade could become the helicopter propellers and how the gun completed the amoured car look
His head sculp was fantastic looking! It was exact to the original G1, when I saw the shoulder pads that extended, I found them useless and I preferred to keep them in place
I liked the overall design of the whole figure, when I was comparing Springer to other G1 characters like Hot Rod, Kup, Arcee and I found that he was a bit too big for these characters, but he does have the heroic stand look about him which makes all the tiny issues disappear and I can't wait to get more 30th anniversary figures ;)
I love most of the Transformers Generations figures, although this is one of my personal favorites.

Springer looks every bit the elite Autobot commando that he's portrayed as in the animated series and comic books, and his appearance here in any of his three modes (robot, car, helecopter) like most of the figures in the range is especially reminiscent of the way he is shown in the current IDW comic book series.

The figure is robust looking, seems quite sturdy, pretty easy to transform and fully posable. He comes with a sword and blaster gun.

For the most part even at this price i consider this figure as well worth it, although it may be worth while looking around a little in your local discount supermarkets because I have recently seen numerous figures from the range popping up on shelves for less than half the price I paid here.
on 25 March 2014
Best Transformer that Hasbro have created in a long time. The styling is based off of Springer's likeness in the IDW comics, and it pulls it off magnificently. Now if only Hasbro would give us a 'more than meets the eye' version of Rodimus...
on 24 June 2013
Why yes, this figure is amazing. From articulation to alt forms, it all works for me.

1 flaw and 1 "flaw": The paint application can be shoddy (but I can't let that lessen this figures greatness), and his alt forms are a little cartoony (really it's a comic book, Cybertronian for vibe I get. This is based upon a comic design and Springers alt modes are Cybertronian in origins.)

He just looks amazing, so amazing they resculpted it to create Generations Sandstorm(who I also recommend.)
on 4 November 2015
Another greT one for the collection.
on 19 June 2016
It the best triple changer I own
on 21 June 2016