on 23 April 2014
I love this app!
It's simple but works brilliantly!
The maps are clear and the information seems to be quite accurate.
on 12 February 2013
Actually, I have this same app in another device, so it is not the first time that I use it. I really like the reliable way you can get the information of your next bus timetable with, especially if you are around Central London and suddenly there are delays or suspended service in your tube line. As I take the bus on my way back home on spring and summer, as a part of my journey from Oxford Circus after my lectures, it is handy to me to know when the next bus will stop so I can decide whether I still have time for doing something else before catching it and calculate the time of my arrival for supper. This is the app for people who is on the go as you only need to type the postcode and immediately you get a precise street map with all the available stops and bus numbers.
on 5 April 2013
From my personal experience, living on the outskirts of a large city, I find this to be is an extremely useful app. It makes it very easy indeed to travel from A to B with minimal fuss and maximum know-how about which is the best route for the specific destination. However it is important to note before purchase that it requires an Internet connection in order to operate appropriately.

Live as well as scheduled bus information is available However the accuracy of the live information is dependent on the streams that are received via the buses and from my experience are not always to be relied on at this point in time, although this is no reflection on the quality and capability of the app itself.

The maps look very good on the Kindle Fire HD and it is a very straightforward process to locate stops local to a particular geographical location by entering a postcode or street name.

Once a bus stop has been selected from the various choices, the route numbers of buses which stop there are listed together with the times that they are due to arrive. When a particular bus has been selected, the various stops en route to the destination are shown, together with the route numbers of buses which stop at each bus stop. This is particularly useful when making a journey which involves changing buses and determining the quickest means of reaching a specific destination.

This is a most useful app, which serves my purposes well and once the accuracy of live data from the bus companies improves will really represent the most perfect app.
on 18 July 2014
I really like this app and wouldn't be without it.
My only gripe is once again users of the Amazon Appstore are badly let down compared to Google Play users.
I've paid twice for this app across both platforms and am enjoying great new features on a new update on Google Play, but the app is never updated on this platform.
Come on Amazon, sort it out!
on 18 March 2016
Useful if you are about to take a bus, but not so useful if you need to know the timetable for other days. If the bus doesn't have live data the app defaults to the timetable. For example, you cannot find out when the last bus on a Saturday is, as the app just shows a limited number of upcoming buses and there is no way to show a longer period of time.
on 30 January 2014
First rate app. Does what it says it will do and I have found it most reliable around the country.
on 13 April 2013
Started with the lite then bought the full works - it really is one of the best apps ever !
on 25 October 2016
I think this is great App I already use it on a daily basis on my iPhone if they make this usable with the new Amazon echo I will purchase the app straightaway as it could be very useful when I get my Amazon echo to ask it when my next bus is just before I go out
on 28 March 2016
A very useful tool. I haven't yet had a chance to use it but I can imagine finding it very handy now that I have started using the train for long journeys and will therefore want to know of the next bus connection to wherever I'm going.
on 9 October 2013
I find this app very useful. I hope the owner will keep it up-to-date. I did use Traveline on my iphone and ipad but since the ios upgrade it keeps crashing. This is the reason I changed over to this app which I like very much.