on 28 April 2013
Love the T shirt but on sizing I would go for your 'normal' size rather than a size below as another reviwer was intimating. I am a 38" chest and the medium is a good, loose fit. I got into the small but it was very close fitting so will be returned. Hope that helps potential buyers.
on 29 November 2012
I swear by these Under Armour tops for training. I have 5 of these now and have just moved down to a medium from large. The material used is great, it's elasticated and light, non-chafing, keeps you cool and has no tags. The fit is not compressive. It's very unobtrusive when you're on the weights or hitting cardio and doesn't get heavy with sweat. The drying time is extremely quick.

As far as measurements go, I think they run a little large. To assist you in sizing, for reference I am 6' and the large was a bit snug back when I was 16 stone (225lbs) and (slightly ;)) round around the middle, now I am in better shape and weighing 13st 4lbs (186lbs) and the medium size is a great fit, snug (not tight) around chest and shoulders and with room to breath around the waist.

Highly recommended, remember to wear something warm over it when travelling to the gym though or you will freeze.
on 11 August 2014
I recently needed to buy some new gym wear and decided to purchase this T-Shirt as I heard that UA made high quality products. I am not disappointed! It's light, flexible and looks great! I've trained a in it a few times now and I have to say it's my favourite top for the gym. The material feels high quality and doesn't restrict at all. I've also worn it for running outdoors too and it was perfect for that. It keeps me cool and wicks sweat away like a dream. I would highly reccommend this T-Shirt to any gym goer or fitness enthusiast. I will be purchasing again.
on 23 April 2014
I'm a retired prop forward that was looking for a quality base layer T shirt.

I'm a 36" waist, big boned bloke and it fitted me spot on!

Not too clingy or fitted and perfect as a base layer or just sitting in the sun in the pub garden.

Super soft and quality shirt and will be ordering more for the summer!
on 30 December 2015
The only tops I'll wear former the gym. Wick sweat well. Wash great again and again. No fancy stitching or embroidery to itch your skin. Very soft fabric. Highly recommended. Only problem is, these shirts keep increasing in price as the brand gets more well known. They were dirt cheap a couple of years ago. Still worth the price though.
on 11 October 2013
A great tshirt for the gym/ running or street wear. Very comfortable and very light and it dries super fast.

As always Under Armour is great quality and the tshirt washing great and fits really well.

I find these a fraction long but only slightly so no big issue.
on 4 May 2014
Perfect gym t-shirt, lightweight, packs down very small so easy to take when travelling. Does all of the things that it claims to e.g stopping you getting to sweaty by wicking away the sweat (apparently). Really pleased and will likely buy a second when I need to.
on 4 January 2015
Very nice indeed.

Vivid colour, and fits exactly to the contours of your body...the drawback being any amount of body fat is clearly visible.

I don't give 5 starts as it's the kind of material that will snag easily, and then look pretty shabby.
on 13 March 2015
I bought 6 of these in variouse sizes for me and my mates to complete a Tough Mudder in. I had sponsors logos printed onto them. They performed really well on Tough Mudder, the wick away capabilities are excellent. I am still using mine in the gym 12 months later.
on 13 March 2015
Bought this for my dad for his christmas.. he tains in this all the time.. one of the best tops he has ever had... he will be getting another for fathers day . he trains trhee times a week which snt bad for a 77 year old man, he is fitter than most 20 somethings