on 23 April 2017
no issue
on 19 August 2014
Superb
on 24 February 2015
Must have got lucky bought 3 packs for me an my nephew to try and start on our collection of powers discs as we now have most of the characters to play with.

All 6 of the disc where different and we received a rare orange one so the little one was super happy.
Going to push my luck and order a few more packs.
on 15 April 2014
I wish I had not bought these - very limited value - the random factor is also very upsetting for small children
on 23 August 2014
Good addition to the game but only down side is that your buying a blind bag so you don't know what you'll get until you open it up, so chances are your going to get lots of the same. Other than that i cant fault it!
on 30 March 2017
Happy with this product and it's delivery
on 29 January 2016
I bought two packs (I needed 3 but was only allowed to purchase two for some reason). As a result I had to abandon one of my 3 children in a remote location so that no one would be disappointed by not receiving a pack.

It turned out both packs had identical contents in that we already had anyway, so we gained nothing; only losing money and a family member in the process.

To say we are disappointed with the result is an understatement....If you are reading this son, I hope you will understand why we had to do what we did. We think about you lots especially when we play Disney Infinity 😂
on 1 November 2013
My kids love disney infinity but have boycotted these power discs due to the disappointment caused when constantly opening the pack to find duplicate discs. Several times they received the exact same two discs in a pack that they had found in an earlier pack. The in game benefits of the discs is minimal. Save your money and buy characters to unlock large sections of the game instead. A scandalous rip off that I'm surprised disney has put its name to.
on 31 December 2013
A good addition to the Infinity pack that I purchased and a good present. My grandson was very happy with his gift