on 13 October 2017
Brilliant!!!!! What a fantastic pair of gloves. It is so difficult to get black knitted unlined gloves, but these are perfect a lovely knit a lovely thickness, just perfect in every way. Purchased for a relative so delighted that the presentation was also amazing. Couldn't be happy. I would encourage anyone looking for black knitted gloves to buy these and stop searching any further.
on 30 July 2017
Feel lovely and fit as expected - haven't worn for long period or washed as yet
on 18 January 2013
Bought these gloves so I could use my iPhone in the cold. They do as they say on the packet. They work extremely well on the touchscreen and I don't have to suffer cold fingers again. I've washed the gloves a couple of times and they feel as new and work just as well. Highly recommended in this cold weather!
on 23 October 2013
I bought these for my wife (as winter approaches). The material good quality, the gloves are really warm and the fitting is excellent. First thing we did was test them out on her Samsung smart phone. there was no problem at all, no need to push harder, or aim more carefully. I wasn’t expecting perfection but these are damn good, no extra effort or thought required to use them. Also the complementary sweets included in the package where a nice touch.
on 8 January 2013
I often use my ipad out and about, so with the winter/early spring months here, these gloves are a treat. I don't have to remove my gloves every time I want to change the song I'm listening to, which is great. They're really comfy, they work and the packaging that they come in is very nicely designed.
on 26 May 2013
Great for the man with larger hands. Previously bought another make (one size only) which were big enough for a child! Was sceptical that they wouldn't work but, I was wrong. The sensitivity is just as good as if touching an iphone with your finger. Would recommend.
on 17 January 2013
Another excellent MediaDevil product. As always, quick delivery, with excellent product packaging. The gloves are very cosy and work on my iphone and ipad without any issues. Really pleased with this product so happy to recommend.
on 19 December 2013
Received this product promptly and am very happy with the whole experience ! Excellent customer service and love the gloves so much , made a very nice present for my boyfriend. All in all would definitely recommend.
on 14 March 2013
Was dubious at first around these gloves as the price seemed high compared to some of the competition. However, I shouldn't have doubted them. These gloves are soft and light and the finger tip capacitive filaments work ally well.
But what sets these gloves apart is that they are impressive as GLOVES as well. Even in the coldest recent weather these kept my fingers warm and yet they are so light that I didn't even need to take them off when going indoors!!

Totally recommend the slight extra cost over some others available on Amazon.
on 30 December 2012
Having ordered these gloves on Friday 28th Dec, they arrived next day in what can only be described as excellent packaging. As soon as you feel the gloves the quality of the wool is superb, and the fit is nice, not too tight, but tight enough so your hands feel snug and warm. So I tried these gloves out on my daily dog walk, well they are a revelation, no more struggling to end a phone call with my nose, the gloves just simply work and work everytime. I can not recommend these gloves highly enough. Another quality product from MediaDevil.