Customer reviews

on 10 May 2014
Another fantastic book by Gemma Halliday, I have read all the series so far and absolutely love them. All the characters are brilliant and compliment one another. Storyline is great. Well deserving of the five star rating
on 2 March 2017
Brilliant as usual
on 27 December 2012
Another funny and suspenseful book in the High Heels mystery series. Maddie Springer's ability to find bodies - despite the best efforts of
her homicide cop husband, Jack - remains unparalled, as does her ability to solve the crime with the assistance of the usual crazy characters surrounding her.
This series is huge fun, and should really be read from the start. For those of us reading from the UK, there is a clear impression that one has to be a little
crazy to live in LA, and that being that crazy would be rather enjoyable.
This 65 year old cynic is hooked on these - roll on the next episode!
on 15 January 2013
Great book as always! Highly recommend this series! Lol from beginning to end! Characters you can really get into. Henna is a genius x
on 3 February 2013
I am such a fan of Maddie Springer, I just love the way Gemma writes these books and I hate when they end. I am always laughing out loud. Maddie never fails to stumble across and solve murders even with the twins around. Pages and pages of laughter you will enjoy Maddie her fab hubby, crazy friends and nutty mum. I thoroughly recommend it.
on 23 January 2013
I could read Gemma's books all day. They are a really good read can't wait for her next book to come out.
on 16 February 2013
I am a great fan of Maddie Springer books. When I start a new book my only problem is putting it down, as I can't wait to find out what scrapes she has gotten into again. I have purchased about 10 of these books and always enjoy them. I even took some on holiday last year so I could have a good read while away (plenty of time to read them). I recommend anyone who would like a book to read and can have a laugh at what is happening in them. Just try one and you'll be hooked as I am and many others are. Go on and enjoy!!!!
on 2 August 2014
Loved it - yet again another great romp with Maddie and the crew.

Characters are great and build from book to book - if you like this one, get the rest.

But be warned, if you do LOL when you read something funny, this book will result in strange looks from your fellow passengers/ poolside (or beachside) bakers, as you will LOL pretty regularly whilst you read.
on 18 April 2013
Enjoyed another Maddie adventure. The character development is very good, not completely predictable and certainly more intelligent than the majority of chick lit. Still funny and fresh, and also rather touching, especially certain passages revolving around Maddie's motherhood.
on 24 December 2014
Gemma you've done it again. Keep us guessing. I also thought it was the person Maddie thought but that last minute drop in the ocean came out wrong. Suspense, thrill, fun and hey at least the detective has admitted Maddie is good at this investigator stuff.