on 8 January 2013
Soul Plan is a great book! It is about a little known system (for now) that reveals one's talents, challenges, life goals and soul purpose through the sound vibration of one's birth name.
I have found that Soul Plan has given me further insight into who I am, why I make the life choices I do and why I get caught in the same old patterns.
I have also gained further understanding of how I relate to my loved ones and how I could make my career more interesting. More importantly (for me), I could see the steps I should take to improve my health on a daily basis.
The knowledge I've gained through reading this book is invaluable.
on 18 January 2014
This book is so insightful that it should be top of your reading list...You learn to understand yourself at the deepest level; where you have come from, the life challenges you are working through and where you are going in your life to connect with your soul level purpose. Blue Marsden has done an excellent job of simplifying the system and providing a step to step guide. The comprehensive sections not only provide details of what each of the energies are about to help you interpret your own path but also real life examples of the energies in action from people he has worked with. It doesn't stop there either - there are sections on self help methods to overcome your challenges as well as Healing Affirmations. The online calculator is brilliant - helps if you are too impatient to work out your chart for yourself and want to get straight to learning about your journey. Highly recommended.
on 21 April 2014
This book answers one of the biggest questions we can ask of ourselves. Why am I here? or What is my purpose? To understand this fundamental question supports one in living a live full of meaning and purpose. The purpose of life is to live a life full of purpose and Blue Marsden's book certainly supports the reader in doing this. I highly recommend this book, and Blue's work and I have used it for myself personally as well as to support business leaders that I consult to understand their own personal journey. Blue is a great role model, pioneer, teacher and healer. A man of character who is making a HUGE positive contribution to the world with his good work. If you have not had a Soul Plan reading from him or one of his certified instructors around the world then act now so you can reap the benefits of this powerful work originally created by Frank Alper and expanded upon and brought to the world (with permission) by Blue Marsden.
on 17 June 2014
The information in this book is a vast reservoir for uncovering what, pretty much, all of us as individuals want to know. Having my Soul Plan revealed was such a validation of who I am, it gave me clarity on why certain aspects of my life were so difficult, and also why I often feel that there's so much more of me that I have yet to tap into!
Soul Plan is also really useful if you are working with people in any capacity helping them to grow and understand themselves, which is what I do. Soul Plan provides many magical insights to our Soul's plan for this incarnation.
It is also very useful to see what challenges and talents your partner or family members are dealing with, giving you an insight into how best to support them. It's all in your name - extraordinary.
on 19 June 2013
If you want to understand yourself & your unique journey through life on a deeper level then look no further. This is a well written book which gives a thorough & comprehensive description of a unique system of Numerology encoded in the sound vibration of your birthname which is potentially life changing! It takes you on a journey of self awareness, explaining why your life path is uniquely yours & why you find some aspects of life more difficult to deal with while others are easier, as well as why you're drawn to the things you're drawn to. It includes a step-by-step guide to working out your own chart, although (as explained in the book) if you're one who struggles with this there's a link to an online calculator included. When I first came across this system I was blown away by its accuracy & had many 'aha' moments as I read it over & over. It's helped me understand myself & others with much more compassion & humility. Highly Recommended!!! 10/10
on 29 June 2014
I tried this new concept and it worked for me and others.
Very interested, worth to read it and try for yourself!
A lot of things about your path will be confirmed and revealed.
We all need guidance and clarification in our life, this concept just do that!
on 15 September 2014
Extremely insightful book, author Blue Marsden as the authorised teacher of Soul Plan by Frank and Katharina Alper has encapsulated the system of the Numerology of Moses, the basis of 'Soul Plan' and brought it to life with modern interpretations and applications that are both useful and insightful. Reading this book and studying with the Holistic Healing college to become a Soul Plan Practitioner has inspired me to align with my true life purpose. The healing properties contained within the pages of this magical, superbly written book seem to leap off the page and ignite a spark in the readers soul that was in previous slumber. I have now met many of the practitioners that have studied under Blue for the only accredited training certification as a 'Soul Plan' practitioner and we all seem to have one thing in common, a transformational story to share! Thank you Blue for remaining true to your life purpose calling to share this wonderful knowledge with the world, transforming and healing lives in the process and thank you to Frank and Katharina Alper for choosing you to continue this important work.
on 13 January 2013
I have just completed my own soul plan using this book. I was very pleased to see many truths about my own personal challenges, talents and goals, almost word for word and uncannily accurate. Some lovely confirmations of my own guesswork and information from other sources. I now feel I have a very clear direction to follow. Thank you Blue Marsden.
on 17 May 2013
This book cannot be understated. I attended the Soulplan course and bought this book to further build on the knowledge. I haven't been able to put it down since.

The accuracy of the analysis and easy to digest style of writing is so welcome.

The book alone provides a life changing opportunity to expand on your gifts and provides practical solutions for overcoming your challenges.

It gives form to much of the intangibles and resonates with your essential nature helping you to tune into who you are and who you are meant to be.

The key to greater fulfilment in life is surely when we can follow our true path and reveal our true 'soul' identity.

For anyone seeking self-knowledge and wisdom, this is an essential read that also gives you a useful new tool to learn.
on 16 May 2013
The book gives a comprehensive overview along with tools and resources to find out one's own Soul Plan. Its easy read, well presented and I could work my way through for my own name and that of family and friends. For someone who did not want to go too much in detail and yet needed sufficient information about self and personal development - it was just right. I liked approach and the structure. It allowed me to directly delve into the sections that I was interested in. Good work at a time when spiritual consciousness has become the call of the era!