on 25 November 2013
Overall the case is attractive. However, the "buttons" are very hard to push. So I got a craft knife and cut out the button mouldings.

Now, with direct access to the phone buttons it works fine. But that's not what I paid for.

The solution, I found, was the purchase of a BoxWave Nokia Lumia 820 BodySuit, Premium Textured TPU Rubber Gel Skin Case - Nokia Lumia 820 Cases and Covers (Jet Black) which I now use.
on 26 March 2013
It provides good protection, and the feeling in one's hand is nice.
The material is sturdy and offers good grip.
on 3 February 2013
Value for money cover. Fits neatly around my Lumia and looks good. Would certainly buy another should I need one
on 4 November 2013
Fits around the phone great. Looking at the picture I thought that it came with screen cover but no it doesn't its misleading. However I used the leather cover from my old phone holder and stuck it to this one. Now I have the best of both, A durable unbreakable holder with a cover and for the price well pleased.
on 25 October 2013
Really nice feeling solid case! Rubberised case helps stop phone slipping out of your hands and prevents damage to phone!
on 1 May 2015
Difficult to use on/ off and volume buttons through case unless you have good fingernails.