on 20 July 2013
Bought this for my boys' birthdays (6&8) they love it, easy to erect so can put up in garden for weekend fun as well as trips. Nothing negative, sleeps 2 adults 2 kids 2 dogs. Would be tight for 5 adults perhaps . Looks v smart too!
on 28 August 2013
It's huge and easy to put up and take down. Even when it was really windy this tent could handle it. It also rained overnight and as expected for a top brand tent, it didn't leak at all. An excellent purchase.
on 31 March 2014
Used this tent over weekend of 29-30 March on the east coast of England.

First time using this tent and it took me about 20-25 minutes to put up, I think this could only be put up in ten minutes if you had no wind/rain, the guy-lines weren't tied in stupid knots in the manufacturing process that you can't undo and the inner and groundsheet had already been attached to the fly-sheet.

The porch area is big enough to store all the things you bring with you on a camping trip and seated two people and a table comfortably, the sleeping area is bigger still with big pockets on either side for handy storage and accomodated a double air-bed with plenty of space to spare, this tent would be ideal for a small family but even more comfortable for two people.

Not a great tent for windy conditions, we had winds of about 15 mph and at one point I had to sit in one corner and prop the tent up with my head as the wind probably would have snapped the poles otherwise. WInds upwards of 20 mph or more and this tent will most likely cave in. One of the poles had slightly splintered in the wind that we had.

Overall, this is a decent tent, very spacious (although you can't really stand up in any part of it unless you are 5" 1'), loads of storage and easy to put up.
on 4 May 2015
Dead chuffed with this find. A bargain price and clearly a high quality product. The devil is in the details here, lots of thought has gone into its design. From the very handy detachable groundsheet, light clip, bright guy ropes to the super waterproofing..loving the pattern too
on 10 July 2016
Having camped in a lot of different tents over the years, and owned several myself, I had a shopping list of things I was looking for in my latest one: easy to put up (single-handed if needed), stable in up to moderate weather, a decent sized porch, a variety of doors (and not ones I need to crawl through), preferably a bit of head room and overall, reliably weatherproof. After reading the reviews, I still wasn't sure, but I'm glad I went for this tent.

It went for its first spin in Cornwall last weekend and did brilliantly. The standard dome configuration is very easy to pitch, especially for novices, and I didn't even bother getting the instructions out to look. Two same length poles cross at the back to form the sleeping compartment, and a single, shorter pole (marked with blue ends) goes across the porch. It's quite a big tent, so I'd suggestly loosely pegging the back if there's any wind, whilst you pop the back poles up and in, and then shuffling the dome square and pegging properly, but it's generally easy to manage. We had 3 of us putting the tent up and even having never seen it before, we were done in just over 10 mins. The inner clips neatly in once the outer's pegged and job done.

The "bathtub" description of the groundsheet in the porch worried me slightly, as did reviews of water coming in when the doors were open .... so I'd like to offer reassurance. Firstly, it rained quite a lot last weekend and quite heavily - the tent was completely waterproof, aside from a few tiny drips through the front zip where I hadn't properly velcro'd the outer flap down properly that covers the zip and the wind had flipped it up - to be fair it was raining hard and really windy, but just sticking the velcro down properly solved that. Like any tent, there will be some run-off from the roof after rain - I didn't think this tent was any worse than any other I've had for that, and whilst someone else's suggestion of a guiding "ridge" above the door to divert the water would be ace, a few drips aren't the end the world. Most of it can be avoided by just tapping the inside of the tent lightly before you exit to shake the excess water off, and unzipping the door gently and holding it outside the tent for a few seconds to let the run off shift.

I was also concerned that if the porch groundsheet was a sealed bathtub then any water wouldn't be able to get out and it would quickly get muddy and wet in there. It's not actually completely sealed though - the outer walls have a little turn-under on the inside and the ground sheet overlaps that but isn't fixed, which allows any water to run out in the event of a leak or spillage. What the overlap does do though is make the porch remarkably draft free when you're sitting in it which is nice in not-so-great weather!

I'm 5 ft 6 and whilst I can't stand straight, the tent is tall enough to let me walk around and tidy up / get changed with only a bit of a stoop which is much more comfortable than smaller tents. There's is definitely enough height to sit in a camp chair in the porch, and I think you could squeeze 3 chairs and a small camp table in the porch at a push.

Overall - a great tent for couples or solos who want some space, or for 3-4 friends a bit more cosily. 5 is possible but a proper sardines affair. Great tent for the price!
on 22 September 2013
Lovely mid size tent. Finished off really well. Enough room for 3 to sit comfortably in the porch if weather is bad. 5 would be a squeeze though although doable.
on 20 June 2015
This is quite spacious for two people with room in the inner to store stuff. Well made and very easy to put up. Got the size wrong and found it was a bit smaller than I had wanted as I like to be able to stand upright (5ft 10 inches tall) in the sleeping compartment. Overall a good tent for the money.
on 8 November 2013
The tent itself looked lovely, it was just when we put it up we noticed that it was 6 inches too short for my husband to be able to stand upright
You see my shusband is over 6 foot and even I had a bit of a hard time!
But it has gone to a new home, where people are the right size for it!.
on 26 May 2015
Use these for our Scout Group. Only put 4 in as they tend to bring a lot of gear, but great for a weekend
on 4 October 2014
Great tent easy to put up and great value