on 25 October 2015
Love these boots but just for special occasions!
on 17 November 2012
Very pretty shoes, really comfortable, I get a lot of compliments on them. You can try and tie the big ribbons in many different ways in order to customize them a bit and show more of the gorgeous design of the shoe. You can even add a pin or a brooch to perpetuate the spirit of this ever-enchanting brand.
on 17 December 2012
What more can I say about irregular choice shoes they are outstanding value for money, always go with anything you wear, surprisingly comfortable and the best thing about these shoes you can buy different ribbons to go in the laces so you can coordinate with what you are wearing whether it be coordinating with your bag, belt, jewellery or even your makeup.
on 3 February 2013
As soon as I saw these shoes I fell in love. I liked the style and colour combo.
Sadly, the colours on the website are not quite what I got. The shoe has shiny bits of silver which catch the light and make it seem like I'm wearing a disco ball on my feet. (Cannot wear them to go for a quite beer like I'd planned)
Also the ribbon is a bit problematic - once you untie it, it looks crinkled and (on my foot) the bow is much shorter (and less flattering)!
VINE VOICEon 6 December 2012
These are classic Irregular Choice shoes - gorgeous, unusual and their usual strict attention to detail. I bought these as a present for my daughter who is seriously hooked on this brand and its easy to see why. I was lucky enough to get these at a really excellent price from Amazon who dealt with the order with their usual efficiency so all in all its good all round. Great for me pricewise, great for my daughter who gets to add a beautiful pair of her favourite shoes to her collection. Very pleased
on 6 February 2013
Fast Delivery, I have a few pair of Irregular Choice and these are just Gorg. and the BEST price for such a unique pair of shoes
on 16 January 2013
Loved these shoes from i saw them, the ribbon laces really make them stand out. unfortunately after only 4 weeks nad wearing them 5-6 times, the stitching has ripped on the side of one of the shoes. (i'm in the process of trying to get them replaced). i hope its a one-off as i really don't want to part with them!
on 9 December 2012
Love these shoes. fab design and comfortable too! Really chuffed that they arrived in beautiful box too . Ready for the Christmas party season. Super quality and just so different. Looking forward to lots of compliments when I wear them out!
on 19 December 2012
Absolutely beautiful, comfy and very stylish, love them, completely different, they are just about the right height and look stunning Irregular Choice Women's Abigails Party Booties Heels
on 12 December 2012
These boots are fabulous!
A real statement piece to an outfit.
My brother's girlfiend was really pleased with them!
So I've put them on my Christmas list also hoping I'll get a pair