on 18 June 2013
Its a good case for the price. Leight weight, feels protective. The only drawback is the operation of the on/off switch on the top. Requires more effort than it should be needed. If you have nails, that helps, tip of finger is not enough in one go, at least a lot of times, unless you press hard(er) than you normally would as I just said. If you are happy with that little discomfort, this is a good case.
on 6 September 2013
I bought this for my son and it's just great! The price was excellent. I had just bought one for myself in a High Street phone shop and paid £15.99. This one is every bit as good. Just wish I'd purchased mine from Amazon! Very pleased with the phone case and would definitely recommend.
on 29 August 2017
Great Buy
on 12 November 2013
While the screen cover arrived exactly when the seller said it would, it was slow compared to similar items I've ordered in the past. That said, it's a great product that provides all round protection. I've used it for a couple of weeks now and have no complaints. Great fit, and in addition to adding protection in the event of a fall, provides a very useful "non slip" feature when sitting on the passenger seat of my car.
on 29 April 2013
This product is good protection, especially with the screen protector, though it spoils the phone's appearance making it look a bit anonymous. Hard to get the screen protector on without a couple of bubbles. A trick I haven't mastered yet.
on 5 January 2014
This is a phone saviour. I have let my phone a couple of times and without the cover I imagine I would have done some damage. Really good purchase and Yousave Accessories were easy to deal with
on 5 September 2013
Screen cracked in my handbag, but it had survived many a drop. Only the ones with front covers seem to never allow a cracked screen, but they are ugly.
on 18 May 2014
This cover looked great and felt good quality. I didn't put it on my phone as ordered the wrong one!
on 24 April 2013
My fault. Ordered a case for the HTC One SV but should have ordered a case for the the very latest HTC One. It is much larger so obviously the case I ordered is too small. Have to find out exactly which model it is and re-order.
on 28 February 2013
It fits easily, sleek, smart what else is to say. Certainly an improvement on the glaring white back ofthe SV One!

See one answered question