Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 20 October 2013
Follow the lives of Annie, Ginny and Jen as each book takes you on their journey from bad jobs through the unexpected arrival of baby Danny to the highs and lows of love helped along with the odd glass of wine.
Three girls keeps you wanting to know more about what happens to the girls next, really enjoyable and so hard to put down.
These are the first books I've read by Rachel Schurig but they will not be the last.
on 11 January 2015
This is disappointing as she starts well and uses apostrophes correctly and I was impressed. THEN all of a sudden..............she doesn't !! And I got too irritated by the mistakes and packed it in.
It was funny, some good lines in what I did read along with some touching ones too but I just can't be wading through mistakes keeping on coming. They ruin the whole book for me.
Firstly she kept leaving hyphens out like with "at home tests" or "work out these days", then a girl's surname changed from Dowger to Doweger and along with apostrophe mistakes which she HAD been getting right I'd seen enough really but then read this sentence-"I suppose I should have been was grateful" and that was my lot. Too many to wade through having encountered THIS lot in under 10% !!
on 12 March 2014
Loved reading these books, great stories about 3 friends growing up, and staying friends all there lives, would recommend to my friends.
on 12 March 2015
Good read, a good Rom-Com:

1st book: Ginny started out to be a very shallow character and I was happy to see her grow into something more mature, become more of a young adult instead of the self pitying kid she was. Out of the 3 books, I think this had the most to tell and had the best complexity to keep you reading without much cheesiness.

2nd book: I absolutely loved Jenny's story, Kiki as the second "main" character was was a brilliant move. I enjoyed the silliness and seriousness of it both, her inner struggle with life and emotions. And yes, it was quite obvious how her love story will end, although I found the love confession to be a bit too much at the end. Just wasn't necessary to make it that big to close a balanced story line. You know how they feel about each other, didn't need to express it that much.

3rd book: This one, I wasn't so sure about. I mean Annie was the most interesting character and I was pleased to see her part of the story, but given that she was the most realistic character, her story got the most fantasy like. The love struggle was well detailed and again, I was pleased to see a more realistic point of view, even if the setting of it all got a bit more fairy tale like.
on 6 May 2014
Waste of money, Only got a few pages into the 1st book when I'd had enough of the swearing and gave up. Are people really entertained by foul language? This reader isn't! Author needs to be able to portray emotions without resorting to easy option of swearing - no writing skill needed for that.
on 24 March 2015
I had read Three Girls and a baby which I loved, couldn't put it down!!
When I went to get the 2nd book, found the trilogy so downloaded that instead!
Loved all 3 books, to be able to lose oneself in a story with all the ups and downs of relationships!!
I am now going to read the 4th book, well done Rachel
I really did enjoy these so much!!
There are some from reviews I've read that weren't happy with the books but from an avid reader I loved them!!!!!
on 25 January 2016
All 3 get you intrigued! When you go the next book your expecting a follow on but it's actually about the next Person! I kind of wish it was all 3 on the first book but I enjoyed them all as there where too 😊
on 22 March 2016
All the books in this series are hilarious and heartwarming. Can't recommend them highly enough. Great girly read. Can relate to them completely. Great story about friendships , relationships and parenthood.
on 11 May 2014
Great books. Could be read as stand-alone books because in each book reference is made to the past and the author makes sure you know what has happened previously. But - as each book ends - you will want to read on and find out what happens. I found the ending of the third book a bit "rushed" and was surprised to find I was on the last chapter and everything was being neatly finished off. I was glad to see there was another book and have just purchased it and am about to start reading it (ahead of others in my reading list!). Nice light read, very entertaining and I thoroughly recommend it.
on 22 May 2015
Not a bad trilogy, as a male I found it amusing how women can adapt to every circumstance. I did have the odd laugh out loud but I think it was because I couldn't understand the things happening (in avoid way)