on 15 July 2017
I received a copy of this book in return for an unbiased review.
I enjoy a series such as this with the books connected by common characters, each of whom tells their story. That way each story is fresh, but giving a chance to catch up with the characters from the previous book.
on 13 September 2017
A good read from start to finish. It's nice to read stories that take you away from the real world sometimes and help you to forget. Nice feel good read where all turns out good in the end
on 10 November 2016
A good story that's well written And has a good story line
on 9 June 2014
I love the writing and the story line kept me interested, even though a little predictable. Each book tells the story of one of the three girls and I loved reading from their perspective. I went on to purchase the books after as I wanted to see what happened to them. I loved the connection. Well written - I thought.
on 7 November 2017
Light hearted fun great for the plane / beach or a wet Sunday afternoon
on 17 May 2014
Was a bit sceptical when I downloaded this onto my Kindle. Needn't have worried, soon became caught up in the lives of Ginny, Jen and Annie. Each book is written from the perspective of one of the girls. A great, easy read. Would thoroughly recommend. Great price too!
on 29 March 2014
Have to say that this was a very good set of books , loved all the characters in each story , anyone who has best friends will enjoy the way this has been written. funny, light hearted and enjoyable.
on 29 October 2017
Different. Still have to finish it.
on 3 May 2014
This isn the first time I have read any of this authors work, and have to say that I enjoyed the books and found them to be a reallyu good read. Would recommend them.
on 26 February 2014
This is a thoroughly enjoyable set of books about likeable characters and a happy ever after for each of them. Well worth a read