Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.02

on 27 April 2014
Some interesting ideas but all of it seems faddish and packed full of pseudo science. While I don't doubt some of the basic ideas, I find any theory that presents itself as a simple, obvious truth that we have all been missing until someone picked up on it, pointed it out and saved the world, kind of naive.

Having said that, the book basically states that we all have a unique physical system which makes us store fat differently. To get to the bottom of yours and address the issues will take more than reading a book.
on 10 September 2014
I have just finished the most inspiring book I have ever read. Need to get the equipment for testing now and I can't wait. I have always believed that modern food etc causes so many health problems and I have been seeking the answer for an auto-immune problem using supplements and 'healthy eating'. I believe this book is the end of all my searching and research. Looking forward to seeing REAL results at last.Thank you so much for this book T.C.Hale.
on 3 April 2015
The author writes with a very cheerful attitude and is indeed quite witty so he keeps your attention. There is a lot of down to earth help and above all, information especially about digestion. It gradually gets more technical though and as I read it more to keep up with nutrition information available for the public than needing or wanting to lose weight myself, I would say one has to be dedicated to losing weight at all costs to plough your way through to the end. Never the less, I would recommend reading it to anyone really wanting to lose excess fat and getting impatient with NHS help and is prepared to devote time to following this. The humour helps a lot and I think this author understands some problems obese souls suffer. Refreshing to see that an author acknowledges that it simply isn't just about not eating so much as how your body is made up and no two people are alike. Unfortunately being Australian etc you do have to adapt a bit to the UK equivalent if needed.
on 10 April 2015
A vehicle for selling their own products and encouraging you to part with your cash.
on 5 February 2013
Very interesting read, learning lots of things that I have been on the edge of knowing for some time. This is recommended for anyone who is serious about understanding what makes your body tick, that's your body - not the body of some superstar or other celebrity! Enjoy the easy reading matter and learn lots.
on 14 April 2015
I think this book is a winner. I have always had an inkling why we put on weight but Tony made it so simple to understand. Every time I look at a carb or sugar, it makes me think about my insulin spikes. This puts me off immediately. Not easy to get the two products he mentions here in the UK. I think everybody overweight or putting on weight should buy this book.
on 15 October 2014
It may be true that eating Hydrochloric acid tablets and supplements which can be bought only from the author's web site may help you to lose weight, but I am not prepared to try it myself.
on 20 July 2014
Verbose and pretty obvious as the content of this book is, I was never sure how seriously I was supposed to be taking this. I got it for free, and am surprised to see how much people are apparently willing to pay for it. If you need to read this, then I suppose it may do you (and the world) some good, but I suggest you take a sneak preview of ti before parting with your hard-earned cash.
on 21 May 2016
I half read this book and started taking HCL had amazing results. I stopped binging and fairly quickly started eating like a civilised person. Prior to that I experienced lots of cravings. I then stopped taking the supplements after a month and quickly reverted to sugar and salt snacks. Then I read the book properly and have fully committed to the plan. I am so excited because I know it works the weight is falling off and I am so satisfied after each meal which is amazing. I eat healthy, love everything I eat and no longer find my self searching for a little bit of chocolate or something. Thank you Mr Hale. This should be taught in schools and hospitals.
on 27 September 2014
Not the best book on weight loss I have read, but could workfor some people I suppose. It's a bit too American and faddy for me.