on 28 April 2016
Top book and all for free, you really need to download this and give it a try, hours of reading and you cannot go wrong, grab it now :)
on 29 March 2017
Couldn't get into it
on 20 July 2014
This was the first I had read by this author and will be looking to play catch up now.

I enjoyed this, plenty of action, twists and turns, enough to keep me turning the pages.

Will be back for more!
on 10 April 2017
Rubbish !!!!
Same old ,same old. Characters poor, credibility sadly lacking. Originality non existent. Script simply awful. .Would run a mile from any follow up
on 15 September 2016
A gripping tale that I had to keep reading until the end.I wish I had read this author years ago.
on 29 December 2012
The Tesla Secret: The Project: Book Five: 5

There are some books that you just can't put down and this is one of them. The story takes off at a fast pace and the momentum just keeps mounting. The central characters are well drawn, easy to empathize with and they have good, believable dialogue.
I enjoyed the descriptive passages which place you in the story without slowing it down in anyway. There is literally never a dull moment, I was kept wondering what was going to happen next as I was caught up in the twists and turns of a masterly crafted plot. I wish I'd read the others from the beginning of the series. Although, this works extremely well as a standalone book. I don't want to spoilt it for the reader by giving away too much of the plot, but it has obviously been very well researched and carefully thought out. I shall definitely be reading more of this author's books. This one is a five star bargain!
on 5 January 2015
ok
on 20 January 2013
Another great story from The Project series. The action starts on page one and does not stop until the end taking numerous tests and turns along the way. The action moves from the US and on through Italy Portugal, Mexico and Russia, and all to discover the secrets of Nicolas Telsa. I pulled not put his down and i'm already impatiently waiting the next.
on 9 September 2013
No real surprises if you have read the earlier books. This was a very easy read with likeable characters and a similar plot to the rest of the series.
on 27 March 2013
Some things seemed a bit far fetched although the story was gripping for all that. Could all those boats, cars etc really be so redily available.