Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now George Michael - MTV Replugged Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Silent Night, Deadliest Night
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 4 March 2014
T.P. Penry has a wonderful style of atmospheric writing and captures the characters beautifully.
Although intended for a teenage audience, I was pulled into the story and thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish.

You will never hear Silent Night in quite the same way again.
on 12 October 2014
The wife has just finished reading this. She enjoyed it very much, she said, especially the mention of a cauldron and broom *no spoiler from me* and their useage lol. Very well written and easy to read with enough turns in the plot to keep it interesting without losing the reader.
on 2 March 2014
Although, in theory, a book for children/young adults, I loved this. It was written by someone I like very much so I treated myself to it as a little Christmas present. Thoroughly enjoyable, with some cracking plot twists and turns.
on 26 July 2014
I bought this as a festive holiday read, and enjoyed it. I'm not going to give the plot away, it is worth a the read.
In fact, it is still on my android to read for a second time.
on 24 February 2017
I loved this story, it had atmosphere and I really enjoyed reading this at night tucked up in bed