Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now George Michael - MTV Replugged Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 29 July 2013
Not even close to the original samsung s3 earphone...I won't recommend this retailer using the name genuine for S3 earphone as it lags way behind the original.
on 18 January 2014
Well according to some reviews the sound quality is not great this is true and if you really want to blow your ear drum this is the wrong product.
I have bought this item and straight away it seemed slightly different from the original that lasted me over one year.
The one star review is simply because the left side of it stopped working, I used it all morning one on my way to work put it away and when tried to use it again in the afternoon it wasn't working any more as simple as that.
on 4 July 2014
Bought a few of those, mic does not work in 4/4. Sound is 80's. You get what you pay for. If this is genuine Samsung i'm Lionel Messi
on 5 April 2013
Bought this one as my original one stopped working. Hard to tell if its a genuine item but it seems to be. It works great. Would recommend to anyone.
on 13 August 2013
The items arrived as per usual, with no fuss, on time and as expected.
The headphones themselves aren't the best really. Used them a few times now and it is quite difficult to understand what is being said as the sound quality is not the best. The mic isn't that good either as I am having to repeat myself alot. Also very "tinny"
Not the best if i am honest.
on 23 August 2013
These headphones I thought were supposed to give great sound. Guess what, they don't. The headphones which are provided with the Galaxy S3 are infinitely better. I wouldn't bother with them.
on 19 March 2013
I bought one of it the other day and i couldn't be happier. It arrived far sooner than i expected, and it is exactly what i had been looking for - very clear and functional compared to what i had before. My only caution is never to tune the volume to max, it's an absolute killer.
Great value for the price.
on 27 January 2014
I've had these earphones since Oct 13 and they have already stopped working (Jan14). There is no visible damage to the wires so not sure why they have stopped working. They weren't that great to start with but considering the price wasn't expecting much.
on 24 February 2014
One pair arrived unsuable the other even though working stopped after a week....

It's a russian roulette, you can ge decen one like i did first but the next two pairs were awfull... Not recomended
on 4 December 2013
It is a nuisance to try to use this product. When the spongey outer part, when I use it all I hear is the sound of the softer covering. Went straight to the bin, definitely not worth the money.