on 28 June 2014
Been looking for neckband 'phones for running for some time, but all too dear or poorly reviewed. These are comfortable and have a variety of ear buds to stop them poking too far into your ear - the 'spring' of the head band holds them gently in place. The band does not rub around the eras and is not so tight that it constantly bangs against the back of your head. The wire is long enough to allow phone to stay in shorts with a robust connector.

The quality is fine. I am not looking to re-create the Royal Albert Hall for my run and these allow some awareness of your surroundings whilst still providing decent sound quality at reasonable volume for the duration of the run, although an inline volume control would be a nice addition. Still comfortable after just under an hour so far. Would definitely buy again.
on 18 June 2015
I have used Sennheiser sports headphones for years and prepare to buy a pair annually, mainly because they always fail at the junction of the ear piece and the neck band, due the the thinness. I carry them in my backpack to and from the gym. I even took to preparing them by wrapping duck tape around the part that breaks. With these this won't be a problem. They are so thick at this point that I am confident these will not break. The sound is fine. Good enough for the gym, sweat proof and easily cleaned. Brilliant customer service too. My first pair failed to arrive, but without any fuss, they sent another pair.
on 11 November 2015
You really get what you pay for here, a very basic pair of running headphones.

GOOD
They fit well and hold on to your head while you run. There's none of the impact sound with every step that you sometimes get when running with headphones in. They're £7.

BAD
They sound pretty terrible. Very tinny, bass is pretty much non-existent. If sound quality is a requirement then best to avoid.
on 26 January 2017
Does the job as they're meant to. Comfortable to wear for a person such as me who simply cannot get on with 'bud' style headphones (they just don't stay in my ears!). Sound reproduction is satisfactory but that's fine for me as all I want is to listen to some music whilst out running, not create some sort of symphonic serenade.
on 27 April 2015
I wanted some inexpensive neckband headphones to use in the gym and when running. I had previously bought Sennheiser phones but these are now quite expensive. I thought these looked OK and were a good price so I gave them a try. The sound is good as is the fit. They're not as rigid and the Sennhieser phones but they do the job just as well. They are excellent value for money and I can't fault them.
on 27 February 2016
I bought these as they seemed cheap for what they are. It was part of my new years resolution to run more and I fully expected to have given up after a week so I didn't want to spend much money. These are GREAT! I use them to run and the sound quality is good and they never move or irritate me. Such good value for money.
on 4 January 2015
There's a reason why these headphones are so cheap! The sound quality is appalling. It is quite disconcerting that the company selling them sends a free pair of headphones or headphone case with every good review. Distorts the facts and makes the reviews pointless.

I can't comment on the build quality because they are so new. They fit well but the sound is so bad that I'm not sure I'd want them in my ears for very long. Maybe they will encourage me to run a little faster so that I can take them out sooner.

Save up a little more money and buy Sennheiser.
on 6 July 2015
yep cool headphones that I use to go jogging. They do not pop out or move and the neckband does not bounce around. they kinda push in together so that keeps them in place for me. Im not sure if the band is supposed to actually rest on the back of your next but anyway works fine. They come with extra and different sized foamy parts to fit for sitting inside your ear

Quality wise I dont know as they are only connected to my phone where the music is from the radio or downloads but Im more than happy after using others that constantly popped out my ear.
on 27 April 2015
Writing this review after purchasing a spare set of these headphones as I would be annoyed to have to buy something else. The original set is still working fine after a year with sound that is as good if not better than a previously owned Bayer Dynamic pair and that beats the sound quality of similar Philips and JVC products. Added bonus is that the band is shaped in such a way that I can get a beanie hat over them with no weird lumps or any discomfort. Did this on a spring half marathon and they were fine. Highly recommended.
on 29 July 2014
These headphones are disappointing.
They are very heavy in the bass and do not fit round he neck at all. To have them comfortably in my ears the band is very high on my head.
Have bought a pair from another seller to replace these.
They are in my gym bag for emergencies as I can't do without my music when I'm working out, but I don't recommend them at all. 2 stars for prompt delivery.